Brendan Rodgers was once the manager of Liverpool Football Club...

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
He's not wrong. I worry for our intensity without Gerrard & Henderson though. Having leaders on the pitch makes Coutinho a better player (more intense), so I'm hoping that comes from somewhere... Skrtel? Milner? No idea.

Everton could kill us.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
He's not wrong. I worry for our intensity without Gerrard & Henderson though. Having leaders on the pitch makes Coutinho a better player (more intense), so I'm hoping that comes from somewhere... Skrtel? Milner? No idea.

Everton could kill us.
I think you'll win this one. I hope so, need some magic to keep Brendan there.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
If he doesn't go during the international break, them I expect him to be here at the end of the season.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Wasn't a terrible result today by any means.
Not at all, but the performance (I missed the first 35 minutes) was pretty poor. We were toothless for the whole of the second half, with no real workable gameplan that I could see.

We were lucky that Everton weren't at their best.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Rodgers: "If you had told me before the season we'd be four points ahead of Chelsea after eight games I'd have taken that, no question."

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Rodgers: "If you had told me before the season we'd be four points ahead of Chelsea after eight games I'd have taken that, no question."
This guy :lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Rodgers added that while fourth place is seen as a minimum acceptable target by many supporters, nobody within the club had ever specified Champions League qualification.

“In all my time at the club it has never been said to me, in the whole time I’ve been at the club.

“It has been an internal ambition from myself and the coaching staff and the players, they want to be there and we did that. And we did that against the odds a couple of years ago.

“We weren’t meant to get anywhere near that but we did. We lost the quality and had to rebuild again and we will fight to be there. I have never been asked or told to deliver that by anyone at the club since I came in.”
(Liverpool Echo)

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
He has Newcastle written all over him unless Shteve can turn it around.