Brendan Rodgers was once the manager of Liverpool Football Club...

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Cesar Milan confirmed for LFC job.

clarkydaz

listening to the in game commentary and Rodgers was quoted as saying some players might be finding the Liverpool shirt 'a little heavy'. Give the man tools to do the job

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
listening to the in game commentary and Rodgers was quoted as saying some players might be finding the Liverpool shirt 'a little heavy'. Give the man tools to do the job
Oh my god, that's it. Liverpool are doing it Goku style, weighted shirts and everything, just to kick everybody's ass once they take them off. Well played, Kami-Brendan-Sama.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
"we're still unbeaten in Europe"

Suck on that, United.

clarkydaz

Cant beat Carlisle and FC Sion at Anfield. Funny feeling Everton will get him the sack, just like Moyes

Loon

:lol:
Never wanted a gobshite who annoys me so much to keep his job. Conflicted.

Jerch

"we're still unbeaten in Europe"

Suck on that, United.
I agree with you. Can't understand all the people who are laughing at Rodgers, only 5 points behind first place in the PL which means you are still in the rat race for a title, still in the League Cup, unbeaten in Europe and all that with Sturridge injuried till now.
Now when Sturridge came back, when Firmino and Coutinho will show their class i think you have a killer atack and Rodgers is the right man to guide you to yet another dreams. You can go again!

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I actually had to look who FC Sion were.

5th in the "super" competitive Swiss super league.

I had never never heard of them before.

Brightonian

he deems each individual season a rebuilding job. How many Sterlings did they actually sell?
He's actually got a severe split personality disorder. Every season, the wildly incompetent Brentan lays waste to any hopes Liverpool had of success. Then every summer renowned tactician and managerial genius Mr Rodgers comes in to rebuild and lead them to glory.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
John Henry, Henry, don't you stop,
Just let your mind go Klippety Klopp,
The fans they wish, so make the wheels go round
Hurry up, get Jurgen Anfield-bound!

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
I agree with you. Can't understand all the people who are laughing at Rodgers, only 5 points behind first place in the PL which means you are still in the rat race for a title, still in the League Cup, unbeaten in Europe and all that with Sturridge injuried till now.
Now when Sturridge came back, when Firmino and Coutinho will show their class i think you have a killer atack and Rodgers is the right man to guide you to yet another dreams. You can go again!

The krap campaign is strong in this one...

Minimalist

As much as I don't want him to go, I do like the idea of a loss at Goodison Park being the final nail in the coffin for not only Moyes but Rodgers as well. :lol:

Someone

Something
The resident liverpool fans are ruining this thread by accepting he's shite and making fun of him, the man is walking alone ffs, support your manager and let us enjoy this while it lasts.

fatboy

Game raisers will pull out a draw at Goodison, and hopefully buy BR some more time.

Angelinho

Personally, I hope that Liverpool will continue to play dreadfully so that Brentan gets sacked sooner rather than later. There seems to be a greater sense of realism amongst their fans this season, which is hampering the scale of their meltdowns. Far better they appoint a manager who fills them with optimism, so their disappointment at continued underachievement becomes all the greater.