Other Bridget Fonda.....the 2022 version! Not to be confused with the 2001 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Yeah I think it’s the safe to say I’m the one that’s made of fool of themselves in here.
If you're going to accuse someone of making a fool of themselves without coming across as a fool yourself, at least learn how to write. Massive spanner!

Lad this is a shit thread and you fecking know it stop deflecting with nonsense.
Yeah maybe, but you seem to be here a lot. Probably posted in it more than me, so well done. You're just faceless nobodies on a forum so I really couldn't give a feck what you think. If you don't like the thread, you can always jog on, or the mods can close it. Makes no difference to me.

Moby

Dick
Yeah maybe, but you seem to be here a lot. Probably posted in it more than me, so well done. You're just faceless nobodies on a forum so I really couldn't give a feck what you think. If you don't like the thread, you can always jog on, or the mods can close it. Makes no difference to me.
Cheers for the meme template.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Is this thread opened just to mock a middle aged woman because of how she looks?

Deery

Dreary
Taking the L with decorum I see just because he can’t have a wank to a mid aged former actress…

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
If you're going to accuse someone of making a fool of themselves without coming across as a fool yourself, at least learn how to write. Massive spanner!

:lol: oh boy.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
I feel bad for you, you must feel really shitty about yourself to make this thread for the reason you did.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Can’t believe the fitties from back in the day have aged and put on weight. Selfish pricks.

HookedOnAPhelan

I think my favorite part of the OP is this part:

I would expect some slippage being out of the limelight. I even thought she might have succumbed to a bit of the old plastic nip and tuck stuff. But she is completely unrecognisable now. I'm having difficulty processing it. I'm gutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.