Film Bruce Lee

Lance Uppercut

An actor who couldn't knock snow off a rope. His movies are pretty entertaining, though.

Lance Uppercut

And that table tennis shit is fake.

Last edited by a moderator:

gooDevil

Worst scout ever

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
What? He was a great student of martial arts, he was a great actor in martial arts movies, he was a great entertainer. There is no proof in any quarter that he was even a good, never mind great, fighter. I'm a massive Lee fan by the way, but I'm not blinkered.

EDIT: And that's how you hit 1000 posts. Drunk, and arguing. Wonderful.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
What? He was a great student of martial arts, he was a great actor in martial arts movies, he was a great entertainer. There is no proof in any quarter that he was even a good, never mind great, fighter. I'm a massive Lee fan by the way, but I'm not blinkered.

EDIT: And that's how you hit 1000 posts. Drunk, and arguing. Wonderful.
I wasnt arguing. I was laughing at the very thought you dont rate him as a Martial Artist. You should read up on him as a Martial Artist pioneer - not as an actor. He was an incredible fighter - just chose not to fight anymore like he did growing up. He chose to teach instead. Do your homework!

As for your jibe: "Drunk, and arguing.." - i'm neither & just because someone puts a laughing smiley on a post late at nite, doesnt mean they're any way intoxicated. We all work different hours of the day & i put my shift in from home, so does many others on here.

Regardless of that - if i find something really funny, i acknowledge it with a smiley - thats what they are there for!

To say i'm f*cked-off at that drunk insult, is a complete understatement :mad:

Is that your thing though - going around insulting people because you despise the very thought someone's laughed at you, or because of something you said?

Grow up & drop the teenage sense of invincibility. When you do that - welcome to the real world you little arrogant childish twat!

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
I wasnt arguing. I was laughing at the very thought you dont rate him as a Martial Artist. You should read up on him as a Martial Artist pioneer - not as an actor. He was an incredible fighter - just chose not to fight anymore like he did growing up. He chose to teach instead. Do your homework!

As for your jibe: "Drunk, and arguing.." - i'm neither & just because someone puts a laughing smiley on a post late at nite, doesnt mean they're any way intoxicated. We all work different hours of the day & i put my shift in from home, so does many others on here.

Regardless of that - if i find something really funny, i acknowledge it with a smiley - thats what they are there for!

Is that your thing though - going around insulting people because you despise the very thought someone's laughed at you, or because of something you said?

Grow up & drop the teenage sense of invincibility. When you do that - welcome to the real world you little arrogant childish twat!
:lol:

Look at Welshie's post count mate. And take up drinking, it might do you good.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce

Brilliant :lol:

EDIT: 1001, sober with a headache.

EDIT 2: I suppose I should address the point of Bruce Lee. I already said he was a great student of martial arts, although pioneer is a far better and more appropriate term yes. However how can one be a great fighter if they do not prove it by fighting? Theoretically he was a great fighter, not so much proof on paper.

OleBoiii

As a skinny guy there will always be a place in my heart for people like Bruce. Who hasn't dreamed about beating up an entire school of bullies using only speed, technique and brains, while hardly breaking a sweat?

In the real world there are weight classes, though. Could Bruce beat up a mediocre MMA fighter even if he outweighed him by 20 kilos? Most likely. But a professional? No chance.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Last edited: