Bruno Fernandes - PFA player of the month for February

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Brilliant start to his ManUtd career.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
First month in the league. Brilliant from him.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

How did everyone in Europe know this lad's release clause since last Summer and nobody, not a single club, make a serious move for him until we went back in last January?

He's f'n ace. Its mad.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Well done Bruno, quite the achievement.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Nice, first player from Portugal to win since August 2008.

Offside

Does this get voided if the league does?
I imagine they wouldn't "void" the league, just declare it unfinished. All stats and matches will be valid just no champion or relegation.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What a baller :drool: can't get much better than that in your first month can you.

Fecking Corona Virus :mad: first time I've felt confident in United for years since he rocked up in January.

RUCK4444

Do you think a lot of clubs had this notion that perhaps he wouldn't play as well in the PL compared to the Portuguese league?

I don't understand how we were really the only ones in the running for him.

Brilliant player, one of those players you just love to watch how he slows things to his tempo and sees the game differently.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
When is the last time a player has had such a huge, immediate impact on our team? Must be RvP back in 2012/13, surely?

I'd say Bruno is even more impressive than that considering he came from a foreign league, with no PL experience, mid season.

Ekeke

How did everyone in Europe know this lad's release clause since last Summer and nobody, not a single club, make a serious move for him until we went back in last January?

He's f'n ace. Its mad.
Probably doubts about the league quality which hasnt been helped by Felix at Atletico.

However after Bruno I expect we'll go for another player from the portuguese league in the summer

izec

He's f'n ace. Its mad.
Because clubs thought he was only good because of the general level of the Portuguese League or something like that. As i always say, the art is to look at a player and recognise the potential regardless of league or club.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Well-deserved. He's been great but the effect his presence has had on the rest of the team has been even more impressive. It's just a shame the campaign has been kiboshed just as we're coming into some form.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Probably doubts about the league quality which hasnt been helped by Felix at Atletico.

However after Bruno I expect we'll go for another player from the portuguese league in the summer
Physically and mentally Bruno is a different animal to Felix, plus Bruno has more experience. I had a good feeling Bruno would be able to adapt to the Premier Leagues due to his attributes. We should judge on the player qualities rather than the league they play in.

Offside

Ronaldo only won 4? When he utterly ripped the league to bits for 2-3 seasons?

Shows how hard to win this award is, let alone in your first month in the league like Bruno!
7 is the record to be fair so 4 isn't bad going.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I just hope so much he does not regress after such a start, we rely on him heavily already

Classical Mechanic

He will go down in history as the last player to win POTM before the collapse of society. In our post-apocalyptic wasteland we will regale our children with stories of his sporting exploits while we dine on the corpses of our former neighbours.

Raw

Ronaldo only won 4? When he utterly ripped the league to bits for 2-3 seasons?

Shows how hard to win this award is, let alone in your first month in the league like Bruno!
When you're expected to be always brilliant, it's hard to win these awards ahead of players who play a lot better than their usual form.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
When you're expected to be always brilliant, it's hard to win these awards ahead of players who play a lot better than their usual form.
Yep, Fergie hardly ever won manager of the month either!