Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Anyone find it a bit strange that we're signing a player that Pochettino really wanted last summer and we didn't so much?
What's your evidence for this?

Spurs signed N'dombele and Lo Celso last summer - why would we have gone for Bruno Fernandes as well?

Traub

How much money we will lose if not qualify for the Champions league?
25m from the Adidas deal, but I think it’s spread over the remainder of the contract. So probably about 5m per season. Note we obviously lose all the direct champions league money from tv rights and final position, which will leave us further behind Pool and City.

cyberman

25m from the Adidas deal, but I think it’s spread over the remainder of the contract. So probably about 5m per season. Note we obviously lose all the direct champions league money from tv rights and final position, which will leave us further behind Pool and City.
Its cut until we qualify again

RedNed77

we are 30m apart in his valuation. It is off.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...cture-Manchester-Uniteds-Bruno-Fernandes.html
  • Sporting Lisbon are unhappy with structure of Bruno Fernandes' possible move
  • United want to pay an initial fee of £34million with add-ons of £25million
  • Add-ons are dependent on midfielder winning Ballon d'Or and United's success
If he’s worth more than that, somebody else will offer it and we can review our bid. He’s been touted around for nearly 9 months now and they’ve not had a single bite.

Seven Seas Sardines

This means nothing to the owners. We could spend £700m a year on transfers and not break FFP rules, since we're the biggest football ATM in the world.

theklr

Matteh

we are 30m apart in his valuation. It is off.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...cture-Manchester-Uniteds-Bruno-Fernandes.html
  • Sporting Lisbon are unhappy with structure of Bruno Fernandes' possible move
  • United want to pay an initial fee of £34million with add-ons of £25million
  • Add-ons are dependent on midfielder winning Ballon d'Or and United's success
Not sure where you have got £30 million off from, most reports have suggested the deal would be £43m up front and £17m incentives = £60m.

£34m+£25.5 = £59.5m.

So assuming the above are both true we've agreed on the overall fee and we're just negotiating the split. We'll figure out something around the £40m+£20m mark and it'll all go through.

Or, the alternative is either one of or both of the reports is false and we're debating conjecture.

croadyman

I completely dismissed this talk of us being way apart of valuation but worrying that someone as close to the club as Darren Fletcher is saying stuff about on it on BBC 5 Live.

Mack41

Just watched the game against sporting and Benfica, he didn’t look that good

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He's a virgo so I looked at his horoscope, it doesn't look good lads

Today you feel content. You’re happy to be alive and have your home and enough food and your basic needs met, especially compared to millions who are suffering (and certainly not reading this column). Appreciate who you are what you have. Don’t let an older family member get you down.

Mainoldo

If he’s worth more than that, somebody else will offer it and we can review our bid. He’s been touted around for nearly 9 months now and they’ve not had a single bite.
Exactly!! But for some reason we are poor at business whilst Arsenal can pay instalments over 6 years or whatever it was.

Maybe we should stop pretending we are richer than everyone else it would make sense to alot more people.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Lots of these sources were saying it would be done in 48hrs nearly a week ago. They don't know anything.

Clearly there is interest on our part but if it's true they want 80m euros then I can see why there is an issue. He doesn't look an 80m player to me. Nobody else has bitten at that price and won't either.

theklr

The assistant coach had said they will field their strongest possible team on Wednesday against Braga but failed to confirm if Bruno was included in that.
That just means they arent certain. No confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.