Bruno Fernandes | United not interested due to doubts over passing ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

red thru&thru

Watching his game against Valencia right now, this guy is non stop running. Not a headless chicken by any means but has that high press and energy we would need this coming season.

Adcuth

If we're actually not in for him, then we should be. He's a cracking player

Sanche7

The guy can pass.
If this is from the last season, the guy should have had at least 10 more assists to his name. Sporting are hopeless in front of the goal. But yeah, he looks fantastic and will be perfect for a team that likes to press and pay quick pass and move football, like Liverpool. That's the kind of football I want to see us play and I hope we are in for this guy

Alemar

Bruno plays? And what about yesterday reports of agreed transfer and wages?

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Apparently he was in tears at the end of today's game, a goodbye to the home crowd. Anyone see it?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Bruno isn't a number 9. That wouldn't be a very Like for like replacement.

Still stand my opinion. If we sign Bruno and end up keeping Pogba then it will be the diamond formation we simply have to play.

The prospect of playing both of them with either Mctomminay, Fred or Matic in a 3 wont go well. Pogba will lose his man time and time again and we will suffer for it.

luke511

Bruno isn't a number 9. That wouldn't be a very Like for like replacement.

Still stand my opinion. If we sign Bruno and end up keeping Pogba then it will be the diamond formation we simply have to play.

The prospect of playing both of them with either Mctomminay, Fred or Matic in a 3 wont go well. Pogba will lose his man time and time again and we will suffer for it.
I meant as in we're waiting for the Lukaku money. Martial and Greenwood would be Lukaku's replacement as no.9, Bruno would play the most advanced centre midfielder out of the 3, with Pogba and Mctominay behind him. Pogba and McTominay have been playing together in that role with the likes of Mata and Pereira in front of them pre season and it was strong and well balanced, Bruno would be a massive improvement.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
He’s devastated to move from lisbon to manchester. Loved my time there.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Great signing, a genuine goal threat from midfield. If we get him and Longstaff and get rid of a few of the deadwood, we’d have a quite a good squad. Only worry I have is, how he and Pogba would play together.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Have a bad feeling he might be going to Liverpool :nervous:
I kinda want that to happen to see this place explode. I'm thinking genuine tears and maybe a signed collaborative letter to Woodward.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I meant as in we're waiting for the Lukaku money. Martial and Greenwood would be Lukaku's replacement as no.9, Bruno would play the most advanced centre midfielder out of the 3, with Pogba and Mctominay behind him. Pogba and McTominay have been playing together in that role with the likes of Mata and Pereira in front of them pre season and it was strong and well balanced, Bruno would be a massive improvement.
Pre season means nothing. Pogba has been largely awful for us in that role for 3 years. His best games have come from being higher up. Defensively he's a liability.

I also feel like the deeper he drops the more fully dallying he does. He's better around the box where he can be explosive.

Just my opinion.

Suvvernmanc

Thread title change.

Bruno Fernandes - somethings happening. Possible wiping of sweaty forehead

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
And that's the kit they wore tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.