Bruno Fernandes | United not interested due to doubts over passing ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
If we were interested we would have signed him by now, he is clearly seen as a Pogba replacement option and nothing else.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
No footage of the crying but they definitely changed kits half way through the game

Godfather

I kinda want that to happen to see this place explode. I'm thinking genuine tears and maybe a signed collaborative letter to Woodward.
You really are one of the weirdest posters on here. Yeah would be great to see another good addition for Liverpool just to get some enjoyment out of a football forum.

Xaviboy

If we do end up signing him this week, be nice to try get him involved next Saturday v A.C. Milan our last friendly before season kicks off if not his first run out could be in a premier league game.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
You really are one of the weirdest posters on here. Yeah would be great to see another good addition for Liverpool just to get some enjoyment out of a football forum.
Ah here he is. The king of masochism!
You'd be leading the way with that letter pal. I'd continue to support the team. You'd be tugging at your testies at the change of having another good moan.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Maybe he’s just the emotional type and hates losing :lol:

I’m not getting excited.

UncleBob

He wants to leave

If he's crying it's probably because he's staying.

And he looks extremely overrated, imho

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Klopps already said they won’t be spending big this summer, they blew a lot last year so they’ve got to balance the books.

RedDevilRoshi

Seriously speaking, with every single rumours saying he’s coming here, how stupid would all the journalists look if he went anywhere else?

Yep they would look stupid but I’m sure they will have something backed up if he did go to Liverpool or any other club other than Utd. Just to save face.

Might be wrong but did they not do something similar with Bernardo Silva? Portuguese media linked us with him all season when he was playing for Monaco, who had that incredible season, and then all of a sudden on a random Friday afternoon.... he signed for Man City and the meltdown on this place was insane!

Last edited:

crackers0seven

Did he play?? Surely he wouldn't be playing if he was in process of transfer. Club lose out on fortune and he loses dream move if he picks up even a little injury considering there is so little time left in window (English window)

KristianMackle

After watching Pepe go to Arsenal, if we lose Bruno to Liverpool somehow, I think I might fall into depression that only the signing of Mbappe could get me out of.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Seriously speaking, with every single rumours saying he’s coming here, how stupid would all the journalists look if he went anywhere else?
They have it very easy with portions of the United fan base so they will twist it and the same fans will eat it for breakfast.

OsloRed

Did he play?? Surely he wouldn't be playing if he was in process of transfer. Club lose out on fortune and he loses dream move if he picks up even a little injury considering there is so little time left in window (English window)
You need quite a serious injury to fail a medical.

Jimmy_Bond

Exactly. Absolutely 0% chance he'd be playing in a preseason friendly for a club desperate for money if he were on the verge of a £60m odd transfer.

He's clearly on the "if Pogba leaves list," as has been suggested by many. One of the strangest "transfer" sagas I've ever seen, as many journalists and websites have completely lost their reputation by making out the deal is all but done on more than one occasion, when in reality it seems no contact has ever been made.

0le

You need quite a serious injury to fail a medical.
I was under the impression that an injury prevented the club from carrying out a medical and this is what could cause a deal to collapse, rather than failing a medical itself which is rather rare. I also believe each club has their own set of standards when carrying out a medical - in other words there is no standard method to carrying one out but I might be wrong on that too...

OsloRed

I was under the impression that an injury prevented the club from carrying out a medical and this is what could cause a deal to collapse, rather than failing a medical itself which is rather rare. I also believe each club has their own set of standards when carrying out a medical - in other words there is no standard method to carrying one out but I might be wrong on that too...
You might be right, but didn't we sign Dalot last year while he was injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.