Bruno Fernandes | United not interested due to doubts over passing ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

redshaw

Didn’t he post something to that before we signed AWB? I want to believe.
He did but he also posted something about De Ligt.

Let's go Bruno is bit more descriptive but it feels like he's just a fan reacting to news and the rumour mill which is looking strong for Bruno depending on where you look.

His Bissaka post was more like a "this is me on the phone to Bissaka begging him to come".

He posted Deligtful evening when there was some misguided belief we were going to sign him.

I think we'll sign Bruno but one thing in common with De Ligt and Bruno is English sources poured have cold water on them and they were bang on about us being nowhere near De Ligt

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Fabrizio Romano has spoken.
Honestly it doesn't seem like what he tweeted was anything positive?

He just said when we have news we will let you know. It doesn't mean that there actually will be any?

That smirky face he always does, I don't think that's a sign of he has news but he's waiting to break it or something like that.

Judas

Open to offers
Honestly it doesn't seem like what he tweeted was anything positive?

He just said when we have news we will let you know. It doesn't mean that there actually will be any?

That smirky face he always does, I don't think that's a sign of he has news but he's waiting to break it or something like that.
Yeah I read it as if nothing is happening and he doesn’t know why people think something is. Certainly wasn’t a tweet that made me hopeful, quite the opposite.

ryan_forlan

Gullible
Can anyone explain to me how Fabrizio's tweets indicate that the Bruno to United deal is going to happen?
Did he not simply say:
- He will report something when there is to report
- He does not tweet about players flying etc.

I am not being cynical here, I would really really like to believe that this is happening. Please help :-p

Kevin_

So many reports, does anyone believe he’s actually coming or just me hoping

Smashin

Supports
Sporting CP
If a transfer is to happen it should be announced next week.

Sporting is playing vs Benfica this sunday (4th August) for the Portuguese Super Cup.

But if we lose and he's sold Sporting's president is gonna get roasted hard.:rolleyes:

Wolff

True. You've got a lot on the line. You've invested 17 posts into this forum. You'll lose a big part of your life if you're wrong and the embarrassment stops you from returning.
Well, with the strict rules of posting 3 post a day, it might have been 18... wait and see ;)

Castia

Strange one. Lots of noise linking us but the top tier guys seem to be playing it down.

Looks like that was his last game so someone must be close to signing him.

Smashin

Supports
Sporting CP
But if he is sold, then Sporting likely can sign other player(s), it’s not like he is just gone...
In a perfect world yea, but in reality we arent getting anyone near his level.
It's like Real losing CR7.

SATA

You’ll be getting 55M tops for him. That’s a lot of money. I think your lot are quite good at identifying a capable replacement or two

Nick7

If a transfer is to happen it should be announced next week.

Sporting is playing vs Benfica this sunday (4th August) for the Portuguese Super Cup.

But if we lose and he's sold Sporting's president is gonna get roasted hard.:rolleyes:
How are the super cups treated in Portugal? I've heard for a while if Fernandes is sold, it would be after that game.

Alemar

Sporting was long known for developing attacking talent. You buy players, they become much better, and you sell for big profit. Same happenned before, same happenned this year with Joao Felix from Benfica, same will also happen in the future...

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I just hope Real don't come in with late bid for Pogba when our window is closes and we stupidly accept and we don't have chance to get replacement in.:nervous:
They can do what they want but if they wait until our window closes there is 0% chance we sell. Even if Pogba kicks off he will have to suck it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.