Bruno Fernandes | United not interested due to doubts over passing ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

OleGunnar20

Which would give further weight to the argument that Di Marzio might know something. This is done. Maguire's done. Dybala's done. feck it. Back in for Sancho.
Yes my man, pour us all a glass of that triple distilled optimism while you're at it

ChaddyP

Saying he signed was a slight exaggeration, but he gave the impression that a deal was inevitable: https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/man-city-set-to-close-deal-for-bruno-fernandes-the-latest
Yes he said they were close. The deal didn't go through. It happens. O jogo from Portugal said that city backed out due to the 70 million asking price. Di Marzio said they bid 55. It is entirely possible that they were in for him and just couldn't come to a deal and moved on.

Many other Portuguese papers confirmed city were after him. So it's not like he was making something out of thin air. Then you come with hyperbole saying he said he signed for city when that was never said.

We are in here excited because we may sign him. Not that we have signed him and its set in stone. Get a grip and stop being so pessimistic when everyone is glad that Woodward may finally be spending some cash

Jcrossley94

As I mentioned in another thread I think it works like this hopefully :
Bruno----McTom---- Pogba
-- ----Dybala-----
RASHFORD--------MARTIAL

interchange with youth to bring them on Greenwood for Rashford
Gomes for Dybala
James and Chong for Martial .
Bruno covers of ground defensively from what I have seen so could work in this 3
My thinking is along the same lines in terms of the three in midfield

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
That's Simon Stone who it seems is more of a club puppet. If we are in for Bruno it makes sense to keep quiet as it will fuel Pogba talks. No surprise he's briefed accordingly.
Wow that's some serious optimism, rather than him just being wronb

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites

Patrick08

I always believed this has legs. Made too much sense. Portuguese media were correct on Lindelof too but Cafe was skeptical due to past experiences.

Adnandos

I mean we’re gonna be pissed off when/if we sign nobody anyway so not much harm in getting our hopes up.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Wow that's some serious optimism, rather than him just being wronb
If it were any other journalist I'd have sided with Stone, but given how I find Stone to be (more a club PR mouthpiece) coupled with Di Marzios track record I'm inclined to question Stone's brief in this regard.

romufc

Why does everyone think Bruno is Pogba replacement.

They don'y play the same position? If Pogba goes we need a top quality no 6 not 10.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I see no problem in believing what Di Marzio says and absolutely not surprised by United denying any talk until something is done.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
To be fair, Stone is usually either "deal isn't close" or "deal is done". I doubt he gets much out of the club other than both of those. If Di Marzio does actually have contacts in Sampdoria then he may be right.

thomas porter

I really hope this deal happens...a midfield 3 of Mctominay, Pogba, and Bruno could be really good. Get it done Ed!

Giggsy13

DiMarzio has been wrong a lot more lately when it comes to transfers involving us. I think Fernandes only happens if Pogba leaves, which at this stage I doubt will happen.

Patrick08

To be fair, Stone is usually either "deal isn't close" or "deal is done". I doubt he gets much out of the club other than both of those. If Di Marzio does actually have contacts in Sampdoria then he may be right.
He reports what the club feeds him.

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
If we sign Fernandes, Maguire and Dybala I’m going to celebrate. May even cop three man United shirts with the above names on it!!

Either be optimistic about this or depressed as hell. I choose being optimistic.

Tiber

If we sign Fernandes, Maguire and Dybala I’m going to celebrate. May even cop three man United shirts with the above names on it!!

Either be optimistic about this or depressed as hell. I choose being optimistic.
If we sign those three Woodward should be widely applauded for a damn good summer and we might actually be in for a good season

I continue to doubt the Dybala reports though

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Has our Portuguese mates ever said anything about this guy?

:Joking:

Wolff

Last post of the day.. Only got 3 Golden shots.. So i guess his Instagram Message d
Why does everyone think Bruno is Pogba replacement.

They don'y play the same position? If Pogba goes we need a top quality no 6 not 10.
Exactly. SMC is who will come in if Pogba leaves. But Madrid are having some issues. Fernandes will come regardless and is replacement for Herrera. There is room for both Pogba and Fernandes with high pressure tactics.

El-Manos

Di Marzio vs Stone
Stone always denies transfer rumors unless they are 100% done. He said no deal was in place for both AWB and James and we announced the transfers within days. Di Marzio is less legit with foreign transfers(non Italian) but still one of the most reliable journalists out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.