Bruno Fernandes | United not interested due to doubts over passing ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I'm saying a diamond of Bruno, Rabiot, Pogba and Matic would be 75% of the way towards a sensational diamond, Matic being the not-sensational 25% part of that diamond.
Ah, gotcha.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I hope you all today saw why Sporting fans don’t want him to leave!

I also hope many of you saw some of the attributes I talked about with Bruno and why I rate him.

NJM78

So this tournament is over and international window opens soon. We getting him or what?

IrishRedDevil

I hope you all today saw why Sporting fans don’t want him to leave!

I also hope many of you saw some of the attributes I talked about with Bruno and why I rate him.
Did you say you didn’t think it would work out well for him at United, or was that another poster?

izec

Buy him i would say. He is not an elite deep lying playmaker, we lack quality badly though, and he is quality. He is good technically, positioning is good, can pass, can shoot, runs offensively and defensively

Suv666

Didnt see the game but judging by the comments, lets sign him up :devil:

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Next week or so we should get more concrete news.

redshaw

Looks just what we need, has a range of skills with excellent shooting.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Buy him i would say. He is not an elite deep lying playmaker, we lack quality badly though, and he is quality. He is good technically, positioning is good, can pass, can shoot, runs offensively and defensively
Tbf, he isn't one in general. He's an attacking midfielder, which is why - along with his lack of press resistance - I think it'd be a poor signing as we need some balance in midfield.

izec

Tbf, he isn't one in general. He's an attacking midfielder, which is why - along with his lack of press resistance - I think it'd be a poor signing as we need some balance in midfield.
We need another more defensive/central midfielder anyway.

MrSingh2002

You need to remember he played in there with William Carvalho and Danilo Pereira. They're two CDMs. Fernandes is more likely a Pogba replacement than a partner.

Fernandes Matic/McTominay Pogba

I can't see a midfield of the above players working unless we buy atleast two top defenders. Otherwise it's too attacking to mask our inability to defend.

Patrick08

Signing him would be fantastic , but we need proper midfield rebuild and cdm is the most crucial position of need. I hope we are not dependent on matic any longer.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Has great work rate, would be perfect for a high press team.

Adcuth

Any truth that he was quoted saying something like, he'll announce his future soon. It's a great club with a great history. Seen a few like that on twitter

gulli_G

@sistoney67: Bruno Fernandes likes a shot doesn’t he?

@SimonPeach: Bruno Fernandes is lively. Must be a pain to play against

Plus a very reliable Journo for Milan (Reddit Tier 1) says we're close:

@PBPcalcio: @AidanWalshMUFC Not completed, but it’s near.

gulli_G

Seems obvious to me that we’re signing him.
Plus the fact the Sam Lee backtracked on City signing him (looked like a brief) and recent tweets saying city think he does not suit their system. Think him and AWB could be our next signings.

sherrinford

Signing him would be fantastic , but we need proper midfield rebuild and cdm is the most crucial position of need. I hope we are not dependent on matic any longer.
It is not more crucial than Herrera’s position seeing as he is no longer here. Of course we’ll probably need to prioritise the right holding player as well to better compliment a new no.8 or no.10. The two are not exclusive.

izec

Plus the fact the Sam Lee backtracked on City signing him (looked like a brief) and recent tweets saying city think he does not suit their system. Think him and AWB could be our next signings.
i would be happy with that. Another CB, plus a midfielder and maybe an attacker/striker if someone leaves (Lukaku for example) and it looks good for next season.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I instinctively muttered 'feck sake' to myself when I saw that he said he wants to win titles :lol: Damning indictment of where we're at right now.

redshaw

That was quick. Off you pop to Juve, PSG, Bayern or the Duopoly in Spain then..

Status
Not open for further replies.