Bruno the gr8

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
“I think most of the top teams in Europe and also in England play in a 4-3-3,” Rangnick outlined in his post-match press conference.

“I think for him, it’s better than being pinned to a no.10 position because he can then make himself available in different areas of the pitch, not only in the centre."

“For me, he’s not a wing player, but I think in this position, he can find the spaces himself, he can sniff the moments in which areas we have to play the ball for him, and this position as an 8 is almost perfect for him.”

Something fans have been suggesting for a while. Hopefully this will lead to a more balanced Bruno and United.

mu4c_20le

Rangnick getting a tune out of Bruno resulting in better performances shocker

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Bruno is good enough to build the team around. Just need better supporting casts.

EtH

Not convinced. Bruno plays such a risky game he will inevitably struggle as much as he excels playing deeper. It will hinder our play overall.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
This thread foreshadowed his new number:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Him (and Mata for that matter) having number 8 when neither of them can actually play there is a “small things about football that annoy you”

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Him (and Mata for that matter) having number 8 when neither of them can actually play there is a “small things about football that annoy you”
“small things about football that annoy you” - Shirt numbers dictating where you are meant to play.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Now he doesn't want to be the new Scholes but new Mata? (let's hope for at least prime Mata :wenger: )

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
This has always been his number! The Sporting Bruno is back ;)

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I've heard the 8 is actually a reference to ouroboros, which in footballing parlance is the continual loop of him sending deep lying pass after deep lying pass to opposition defenders' feet.

Pickle85

I've heard the 8 is actually a reference to ouroboros, which in footballing parlance is the continual loop of him sending deep lying pass after deep lying pass to opposition defenders' feet.
:lol: