BT sport and Rio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offsideagain

I didn’t watch the CL final but watched the aftermath. Joe Cole was full of it as you would expect. Lescott looked stunned but Rio made me want to puke. First he thanks Lineker for all he has done for BT and him personally as Lineker is leaving BT. Then he went in about how City were a well run respected club and would be back to win it (the CL) next season or something. Arse licking at its worse. Very disappointed in Rio.

TheReligion

Abusive
I didn’t watch the CL final but watched the aftermath. Joe Cole was full of it as you would expect. Lescott looked stunned but Rio made me want to puke. First he thanks Lineker for all he has done for BT and him personally as Lineker is leaving BT. Then he went in about how City were a well run respected club and would be back to win it (the CL) next season or something. Arse licking at its worse. Very disappointed in Rio.
Who cares

Woodzy

Disappointed in someone doing their job? He’s there to be a pundit, not a supporter of any specific club.

And despite how they got to this level, City are one of the best run clubs in the world.

Crustanoid

Ffs

Next time I burn my toast I might make a thread moaning about it

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
If you could please. And link it to United's decline.
Chelsea fans would never accept burnt toast. They'd chuck the toaster out and have a new one by Argos same day delivery by 7pm that night.

It's because of "fans" like you that we're in this mess.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
You have to accept the realities of main stream media my friend. The personalities that appear on channels like BT, sky or even the bbc will rarely have similar reactions to a fan like you or me. Their primary focus is keeping their sponsors and stakeholders happy. That's why fan channels have become so popular. Rio is only saying what he thinks his audience/bosses want to hear. Very few TV pundits worth listening to and Rio is not one of them for me.

TheReligion

Abusive
Chelsea fans would never accept burnt toast. They'd chuck the toaster out and have a new one by Argos same day delivery by 7pm that night.

It's because of "fans" like you that we're in this mess.
I thought they'd retain the services of the distinctional appliance and loan it out to Italy where they don't eat toast that much anyway.

Makelele

Really like Rio on camera. Very collected and to the point in his interactions.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Did you think he was going to say

"I'm glad you're off as some bitter people on forums don't like you"

And then say
"City are an oil team who have illegitimately funded their rise from nowhere, and shouldn't be given any praise at all".

If you do, you're probably not thinking things through very carefully.

miked99

Rio is one of the best pundits out there. This thread is embarrassing

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
What are you on about? Joe Cole was calmness personified and completely neutral in his behaviour.

Don't believe me? Check for yourself.

48 hours

My first job was working in comet. Quinton Fortune once came in and bought a dyson vacuum. I carried it to his car for him, and the outrage, he only gave me £20 for doing so. If only Id had the forum back then

Judas

Open to offers
Bloody hell we have some absolute babies on here don't we. Some on here literally go out of their way to get wound up it is bonkers. The suns out, go outside.

FatTails

Where is the surprise OP? The British press, pundits, and generally the football community seems to have completely accepted City and their “business model”.

You see the occasional dissident voice from someone like Jonathan Wilson in the Guardian but the rest are absolutely in love with City and their owners.

TheReligion

Abusive
Bloody hell we have some absolute babies on here don't we. Some on here literally go out of their way to get wound up it is bonkers. The suns out, go outside.
Before you do though post something on the Caf about it. I dunno like;

"Did Henderson wearing a cap in the sun ruin the defences rhythm"

OmarUnited4ever

i mean u can write long pointless paragraphs and vent your frustrations but dont hit the post button, just delete the draft and go on with your day..

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Rio's personal thanks to Gary came across as very sincere.

HailtotheKing

Disappointed in someone doing their job? He’s there to be a pundit, not a supporter of any specific club.

And despite how they got to this level, City are one of the best run clubs in the world.
Yeah, that’s what makes it worse. They are a brilliantly run club. They and Bayern are set up to dominate for years. It’s not as though they have gone out and bought the worlds greatest players either. They bought well and made them better. Sickening.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Thread going nowhere. Close Shutters.

Status
Not open for further replies.