Bundesliga 2016/17

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
He should have been gone at least 3 times already in the last 2 years. No idea why he still is their manager. Bremen might be stupid enough to keep him even longer.
Bremen is simply a mess nowadays. It is a shame as I think that their loyal and good fanbase deserves better than this clusterfeck.

I did not like him personally, but the last one who put some structure and order into the club was Eichin, who was sacrificed in favour of said Skripnik.

Hamnat

Neuer should just leave the goal empty and come attack also. Bremen aren't even trying

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Bremen is simply a mess nowadays. It is a shame as I think that their loyal and good fanbase deserves better than this clusterfeck.
They are green and smell like fish. 2. BuLi is were they belong.
Sheesh, Müller and Lewa:mad:

Nostradamus

Can’t even predict the past

I did not like him personally, but the last one who put some structure and order into the club was Eichin, who was sacrificed in favour of said Skripnik.
Yes its a shame what Werder have become and the decision to sacrifice Eichin was the worst of them all. I was sceptical at the beginning and didnt like the job he was doing, but he has won me over during the last years and the decision the keep Skripnik instead was simple mindblowing. I know a lot of Bremen fans and they are just apathetic.

Sphaero

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
They are green and smell like fish. 2. BuLi is were they belong.
Sheesh, Müller and Lewa:mad:
There are around half a dozen clubs I would rather have going down before Werder.

I´m normally not one for conspirancy theories, but from the looks of it the team plays against the coach here. Their lack of will is really obvious.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
There are around half a dozen clubs I would rather have going down before Werder.

I´m normally not one for conspirancy theories, but from the looks of it the team plays against the coach here. Their lack of will is really obvious.
Sure, there's always HSV and their stupid fecking clock, but Bremen really deserves a relegation.
Some fine football from us, and Lewa bottling sitter after sitter, classic:lol:

Sphaero

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
What's up with the pitch in Munich? It looks awful.
Probably because of the current heat wave. The pitch looks extremely dry and not properly watered. Not the greatest job by the green keeper.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Going well for Bremen, should be down 0-5 at least.

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München
Lewandowski misses so many sitters it's unreal :lol:
Thank god he scores quite some on top of missing them.

Sphaero

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Sure, there's always HSV and their stupid fecking clock, but Bremen really deserves a relegation.
Some fine football from us, and Lewa bottling sitter after sitter, classic:lol:
And Leipzig and Darmstadt and Ingolstadt, especially Ingolstadt.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Yes its a shame what Werder have become and the decision to sacrifice Eichin was the worst of them all. I was sceptical at the beginning and didnt like the job he was doing, but he has won me over during the last years and the decision the keep Skripnik instead was simple mindblowing. I know a lot of Bremen fans and they are just apathetic.
What has Eichin ever done? They were barely functional for the last two seasons. Eichin is like Dutt. Says and produces a lot of bullshit, but wraps it in some fancy paper and sprinkles a little perfum on it, so it doesn´t stink.

ctp

To be fair to Bremen, they're a relegation candidate even with everybody fit and they're missing some key players. Awful defending though, how many through balls will they allow before sitting a bit deeper :wenger:

Nostradamus

Can’t even predict the past
What has Eichin ever done? They were barely functional for the last two seasons. Eichin is like Dutt. Says and produces a lot of bullshit, but wraps it in some fancy paper and sprinkles a little perfum on it, so it doesn´t stink.
His last two summer transfer windows have been relatively successful IMO and he has made profits both times and this year Werder is making money through sales again. Keeping in mind, that he had literally nothing left to work with after Allofs burnt it all. He needed some time to adapt to Bundesliga and football, but his work got better and better and he was the only one competent within that bunch of clueless yesterday people. He wanted to make the only logical decision and fire Skripnik and instantly the typical Bremen nepotism strikes again. His successor is Baumann, who quit some time ago, cos it was all too much for him doing some background work and he wanted his peace. That man is now responsible to navigate the compete club. Good luck with that.

Last edited:

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München
Philipp Lahm scoring a goal against their team should be a contractually established ground for dismissal of any manager.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Joke of a league

Is the premier league the only competitive league left in football now

slig

Leave Klopp alone!!!
Supports
BVB 09
The stupidness of the DFB and DFL, what kind of an idea is this, to let play Bayern against Bremen in the first match? I think, they just closed/shut down their section "Auslandsvermarktung" right in this moment.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
6-0. This is disgraceful. How do you lose 6-0 on the first day? wanted a game but this is shite.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Didn't Barca thrash Betis 6-2 on the first day? It happens. Barca/Bayern/Real are still the 3 best clubs who will give some thrashings.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Didn't Barca thrash Betis 6-2 on the first day? It happens. Barca/Bayern/Real are still the 3 best clubs who will give some thrashings.
No doubt. My anger is at Bremen. Imagine being a fan of a club that loses 6-0 on the first day?

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
6-0. This is disgraceful. How do you lose 6-0 on the first day? wanted a game but this is shite.
I'm sure you'll be just as gutted when your club thrashes some opponent

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!

True but la liga is also one sided as hell Bayern will win bundesliga again it's obvious

Barca/Madrid will win la liga it says something about the quality of the other teams when you know the winners of months worth of football based on 1 match.

redNATION

The problem is acute in Bundesliga, at least La Liga has Real and Atletico as a counter-balance. Bayern have no competition, and just buy out the best players in the league.