Bundesliga 2017/18

Silas

You didn’t offend anyone. At least not me. I’m just used to people having the wrong motives when choosing a name like that. It’s easy to forget not everyone associates random letter combinations the same way. Especially on a forum as international as this one.
Yeah, that's fair enough.

Blackwidow

3 weeks ago: Bayern is finished
Today: Bayern is champion in October

Btw, I‘m not directing this towards you. It’s more a general conception. Dortmund should try to play defense and have a plan B and Leipzig should try to finish games with 11 men.
I thought the same about Leipzig today. There only defense is to press - but after the last matches and the Wednesday match they seemed too tired for that. I guess that even with 11 men that would not have been different - might just have taken a little longer. In the back they have 18- und 19- year olds. If Bayern really would have wanted (or would not have most of the offensives injured) that could have gotten messy.

The only goal against with Heynckes was the penalty in the Leipzig cup match. The last lost match in the Bundesliga happened October 28th 2012 - exactly 5 years ago. The only match we lost with Heynckes after that was a 0:2 to mighty Arsenal...

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München
I thought the same about Leipzig today. There only defense is to press - but after the last matches and the Wednesday match they seemed too tired for that. I guess that even with 11 men that would not have been different - might just have taken a little longer. In the back they have 18- und 19- year olds. If Bayern really would have wanted (or would not have most of the offensives injured) that could have gotten messy.

The only goal against with Heynckes was the penalty in the Leipzig cup match. The last lost match in the Bundesliga happened October 28th 2012 - exactly 5 years ago. The only match we lost with Heynckes after that was a 0:2 to mighty Arsenal...
Pretty sure we'll concede a few more goals, and lose a few more games this season even with Jupp back at the helm

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
New coach, we have chance after chances and Hradecky saved everything.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Easy Bayern win. Dortmund have been found out as fraud.
It‘s never „easy“ at Dortmund. Kimmich is out which means Rafinha at RB and Ullreich still in goal. Yes, Bayern are favourites, but I don‘t see an easy win.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal

Zentner, keeper of Mainz. :cool:

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Arp, 17 years old, scored his second goal in the bundesliga. Briliant goal, 3:1 HSV.

ThanhlongTDK

Supports
Dortmund
Is Weigl injured or out of favour?
spox.com/de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/1711/News/julian-weigl-rolle-position-bvb-system-peter-bosz.html?utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bigsoccer.com%2Fthreads%2F2017-18-bundesliga-season-discussion.2062958%2Fpage-12

Here's the reason why he's been left out of the Germany Squad.

Basically, Peter Bosz is an idiot, he pushed Weigl further up the field, forced him to join the attack, take long shots and chasing the balls. It's a completely different and horrible role for Weigl and that's why his form dropped dramatically and he's also been left out of the Germany Squad.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Kimmich being in the squad was a pleasant surprise, since he was counted out due to sickness during the day.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
James so effortless. Highlight of that great goal for me.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Thiago is floating above the pitch. Amazing game.