Bundesliga 2017/18

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
So Rangnick tried out as a video ref at half time and Rummenigge said people shouldn't always be so hard on the refs? Lovely. Maybe they should team up.

Last edited:

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
In my opinion Lewandowski has become shit. 2 years ago he was up there with the best, now it wouldn`t be a different if Gomez or Lewandowski plays ...
So glad all noobies can post here now. So glad :drool:

HTG

Supports
Bayern
So glad all noobies can post here now. So glad :drool:
While the statement in itself is much too harsh, he is not that far off. Lewandowski has regressed a lot when it comes to his contribution to the overall game. The last few years he‘s becoming more and more of a poacher.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
While the statement in itself is much too harsh, he is not that far off. Lewandowski has regressed a lot when it comes to his contribution to the overall game. The last few years he‘s becoming more and more of a poacher.
He was easily our best player last season. He looked a bit more disconnected from the overall team play under Ancelotti compared to the time under Pep, but everything looked disconnected under Ancelotti, which is why I wouldn't read too much into it. He's better than ever before for Poland though and shows all the time how much more than a poacher he is.

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München
I did. It was just as tense as a normal one.
Impossible. You can't counter an "I have seen it so I know" argument simply like that. Probably your tension had other reasons, workplace, relationship, etc

HTG

Supports
Bayern
He was easily our best player last season. He looked a bit more disconnected from the overall team play under Ancelotti compared to the time under Pep, but everything looked disconnected under Ancelotti, which is why I wouldn't read too much into it. He's better than ever before for Poland though and shows all the time how much more than a poacher he is.
I for one think that title should belong to Thiago and no one else.
I have no idea how he plays for Poland, never watch them so can't judge them. But for us he is contributing less and less to our play for years now. It actually started in our last season with Pep, when we basically played him and Müller as forwards and crossed quite a lot. It could very well be the case that this is due to tactics. He's obviously capable of playing differently. He's just not doing it lately.
Still, he's very good at what he's doing and not part of the problem.

Jerzol78

I have no idea how he plays for Poland, never watch them so can't judge them.
As a reference: EURO 2016 qualifiers - 13 goals meaning best goalscorer of that competition and joint all time goalscoring record of euro qualifiers. WC 2018 qualifires - 16 goals - all time recorf for European WC qualifiers. Recently he became Polish NT all time top scorer (has now 51 goals).

HTG

Supports
Bayern
As a reference: EURO 2016 qualifiers - 13 goals meaning best goalscorer of that competition and joint all time goalscoring record of euro qualifiers. WC 2018 qualifires - 16 goals - all time recorf for European WC qualifiers. Recently he became Polish NT all time top scorer (has now 51 goals).
I know the numbers. That‘s not the point.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Bürki is a crap keeper but that penalty is hilarious. He pulls back, striker deliberately shoots the ball into no-mens land and then looks for contact. Can't believe they gave that despite VAR.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Pulisic should clearly leave Dortmund who seems to be on a downward spiral :drool:

A player for player exchange with Mkhi would be just fine, thank you.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Are Leipzig players dumb as a rock? 2 games in a row someone's gotten a red card.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Why in the world would anyone choose that username?
Why would they not? Maybe his name is something like Steve Stone or Stan Stevens or something.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
My initials?
Still, I wouldn’t use at as my username. But maybe I’m overly sensitive as a German. Here you wouldn’t even be allowed to put that on your license plate.

Ganklabb

Supports
Bayern München
Lewandowski out with a hamstring-injury?
Would give a few interesting weeks ahead. Wriedt to start against Celtic?

Silas

Still, I wouldn’t use at as my username. But maybe I’m overly sensitive as a German. Here you wouldn’t even be allowed to put that on your license plate.
That's understandable. I didn't think it would be much of an issue on an English forum to be fair. This is the first time somebody's brought it up with me, but considering the thread, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Didn't mean to cause any offence.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
That's understandable. I didn't think it would be much of an issue on an English forum to be fair. This is the first time somebody's brought it up with me, but considering the thread, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Didn't mean to cause any offence.
You didn’t offend anyone. At least not me. I’m just used to people having the wrong motives when choosing a name like that. It’s easy to forget not everyone associates random letter combinations the same way. Especially on a forum as international as this one.

deafepl

Not surprised, Bayern Munich is going to walk the league again.

Blackwidow

As exciting as ever.
It is just three points.

But 3 weeks ago and all around the last weeks the big talk was like Bayern's time is finished, team is too old, too slow - Dortmund best defense in league - and for sure all have better offenses...

You saw all the pundits already quivering...

It is just funny to watch that always as it is the same story whenever Bayern shows some weaknesses...

But actually I did not think it goes so fast. BVB was 5 points ahead matchday 7 - matchday 10 they are 3 points behind. Lost 8 points in 3 matches and next weekend is BVB-Bayern.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Not surprised, Bayern Munich is going to walk the league again.
3 weeks ago: Bayern is finished
Today: Bayern is champion in October

Btw, I‘m not directing this towards you. It’s more a general conception. Dortmund should try to play defense and have a plan B and Leipzig should try to finish games with 11 men.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
It is just three points.

But 3 weeks ago and all around the last weeks the big talk was like Bayern's time is finished, team is too old, too slow - Dortmund best defense in league - and for sure all have better offenses...

You saw all the pundits already quivering...

It is just funny to watch that always as it is the same story whenever Bayern shows some weaknesses...

But actually I did not think it goes so fast. BVB was 5 points ahead matchday 7 - matchday 10 they are 3 points behind. Lost 8 points in 3 matches and next weekend is BVB-Bayern.
So the league could be truly over next week.