Bundesliga Gameweek 27 (COVID-19 discussion-free zone)

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
2 goals, 1 own goal. The classic defender's hattrick.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Hinteregger going for Nr. 4 right at the end there.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
It would be such a shame for Davies to stay in Germany. It's Bayern, yeah, but still.
Does his emergence make Alaba expendable now? Can certainly see him being a target for Man. City given their issues at LB and also Real Madrid.

Blackwidow

Does his emergence make Alaba expendable now? Can certainly see him being a target for Man. City given their issues at LB and also Real Madrid.
I think that Alaba really is a great central defender and boss of defense... :D

Blackwidow

You can imagine Boateng being the one benched once Lucas Hernandez is fully fit again.
Hernandez needs to wait on injuries... - knowing that team just a matter of time...

No. Because Alaba and Hernandez are both real left footers - they nearly never pass with the right. It is not really a difficulty to play a right foot on both sides of the central defense as a lot of the right footers learn to use their left fairly well (as their is a lot more right footed players) but two left footers make a problem. Good Build-up is very important for the defense at Bayern.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Hernandez needs to wait on injuries... - knowing that team just a matter of time...

No. Because Alaba and Hernandez are both real left footers - they nearly never pass with the right. It is not really a difficulty to play a right foot on both sides of the central defense as a lot of the right footers learn to use their left fairly well (as their is a lot more right footed players) but two left footers make a problem. Good Build-up is very important for the defense at Bayern.
Yea that's true, need so have a right footer. Would be interesting regarding Alaba then when everyone is fit, if that will ever happen.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
How did this goofy Klopp wannabe loser from Huddersfield get a major job in Germany? Terrible manager. Crazy how far incompetence can take you if you have the right contacts.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
How did this goofy Klopp wannabe loser from Huddersfield get a major job in Germany? Terrible manager. Crazy how far incompetence can take you if you have the right contacts.
How do you define "major job"? :wenger:

I actually don't think Wagner is a bad coach, he has been overachieving this season with a crap squad.

ctp

Time for revenge. I won't accept anything less than 9-0.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
BT have decided to dedicate the last couple of minutes to figuratively sucking-off Klopp :lol:

ctp

Can we maybe not leave their strikers wide open in the box? Please?

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Only 2 home wins so far... small sample but I think home advantage is completely gone without fans

ctp

We're lulling them into an entirely justified sense of security.

Pagh Wraith

Tuning in for the second half. xG is 0.00 v 2.62 at half-time. Fair to say Mainz haven't really got going yet? :D

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I was convinced that Poulsen was offside for the 3rd goal. I've just seen the replay again and surely his foot is slightly off.