BVB (Bottlespielverein Borussia Dortmund) watch | You love to see it

Sylar

Wr should be all over Sancho. I think Haaland might drop off a bit when sides have a good look at him
50m?

Honestly I think haaland would sort us for years just the way he plays. If I had a choice it would be haaland cos goal scorers are harder to get but if we don't and he goes abroad Sancho would really suit us

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Hey, at least Michael Zorg is a top class negotiator. Or something like that.
They don't even need a proper manager, their board and sporting direction are the real stars :drool:

Amazingly run club.

Sylar

Bellingham you daft bugger
Smart imo, he's gonna start a lot of games with good players and develop for a few years. Then he will have his choice of clubs to go and win things and make extreme money

He's only 17 so can stay there for three seasons if he wants playing European football whether it's CL or Europa

Godfather

Lovely stuff. Have a soft spot for Frankfurt too which makes today's result even better

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Playing Bellingham every game has cost them dearly this season. He isnt ready to play every game.

mav_9me

Playing Bellingham every game has cost them dearly this season. He isnt ready to play every game.
Agree with that. He hasn't been particularly bad. Just feels like he is part of the reason their defense is so bad.

German fans who came into the forum crowing about Sancho’s negotiations, and fake deadlines have made me dislike the club.

glorious.

Irrational.

I love seeing that smugness of Summer ‘20 dissolve as they now scramble desperately to get into the Europa League. It would be fun to see them fail to make Europa as their ‘stars’ depart the stepping stone club.

Amir

Other than United not getting the player they wanted, which would be petty, I struggle to see why some fans here are so happy with Dortmund's struggles.

I love seeing that smugness of Summer ‘20 dissolve as they now scramble desperately to get into the Europa League. It would be fun to see them fail to make Europa as their ‘stars’ depart the stepping stone club.
I’m not one to usually get exciting about ‘winning on the internet’ - but this would be glorious!

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Other than United not getting the player they wanted, which would be petty, I struggle to see why some fans here are so happy with Dortmund's struggles.
That very reason is fair in my opinion. They took the piss. feck Em. I hope they don’t make CL & we offer £40m for Sancho in the summer, and he pressures them to accept.

Siorac

A lot of people took it personally that Dortmund didn't sell one of their best players for less than their asking price. It's bizarre.

man united 4eva

Let's all laugh at the arrogant cnut Zorc... The skid marks in his undies are getting more thick & heavy in contrast to the diminishing prospect of European football for Dortmund next season..

Amir

A lot of people took it personally that Dortmund didn't sell one of their best players for less than their asking price. It's bizarre.
It's pathetic, really. But I guess this is what we have become. A few years ago, Barcelona used to laugh that they get trophies and Real get transfer records. I guess now we also battle mostly in trasnfer windows.

BarstoolProphet

Maybe we're a bunch of Michael Jordans. I bet most of football rivalries hails from "petty reasons".

Amir

Dortmund trolling us last summer over sancho. It’s all a bit small time but they were super smug so I guess it’s just a case of schadenfreude.
That very reason is fair in my opinion. They took the piss. feck Em. I hope they don’t make CL & we offer £40m for Sancho in the summer, and he pressures them to accept.
They didn't take the piss. They set a price and set a date. We didn't offer what we wanted on time and that was that.

The fact that there were many weeks of trasnfer window left they myriad questions by journalists didn't make the way Dortmund handled it any less repectful. It's just the transfer muppets feeding hyterically from Twitter every five minutes that couldn't handle it.

If every club handled transfer stuff like Dortmund, the football world would be healthier.

Amir

Maybe we're a bunch of Michael Jordans. I bet most of football rivalries hails from "petty reasons".
This is not even a rivalry. We don't play in the same league, belong to the same financial level or realistically aspire to the same levels. We're just annoyed they didn't give us a player we wanted. Boo fecking hoo. It's childish.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Very nice. They are now 7 points behind the 4th place, and 11 points behind the 3rd.

Amir

Let's all laugh at the arrogant cnut Zorc... The skid marks in his undies are getting more thick & heavy in contrast to the diminishing prospect of European football for Dortmund next season..
This isn't Dortmund of 15-20 years ago. They obviously want to be in the CL every year, but they realise it may not happen and aren't as dependent on it.

NM

This isn't Dortmund of 15-20 years ago. They obviously want to be in the CL every year, but they realise it may not happen and aren't as dependent on it.
Or if you don't like it, move on and let the rest of us laugh. Football rivalries by nature are mostly petty and small time.

Ludens the Red

This is not even a rivalry. We don't play in the same league, belong to the same financial level or realistically aspire to the same levels. We're just annoyed they didn't give us a player we wanted. Boo fecking hoo. It's childish.
To be fair atm we do. CL qualification and youngsters coming through the current level of determining achievement for both clubs.

I don’t think it’s that at all.

it was the crowing of the German fans. The fake deadlines, and the worshipping of the second coming of Christ in the form of Zork.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They bend over whenever Bayern come calling but stick to their guns on a frankly ridiculous asking price when we do. Also didn’t help that their fans were revelling in it. If Bayern wanted Sancho they’d get him for about €50m facts. Feeder club these lot.

Siorac

They bend over backwards for
No they don't.

They voluntarily sold more players to United than to Bayern over the last decade. I say voluntarily because Götze had a release clause and Lewandowski ran down his contract - after Dortmund flat out refused to sell him to Bayern - so they had no choice in either case.

And no, they don't owe us anything. Why on Earth should they give us a discount price?

Siorac

I don’t think it’s that at all.

it was the crowing of the German fans. The fake deadlines, and the worshipping of the second coming of Christ in the form of Zork.
But it wasn't a fake deadline though. Clearly they were serious about it.