BVB (Bottlespielverein Borussia Dortmund) watch | You love to see it

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I found nothing classless in the behaviour of Dortmund's officials. They were simply pointing out what was going on - nothing - when the media still insisted on the never ending talk of a trasnfer which was dead for weeks as far as they were concerned.
For the umpteenth time (and I'm not sure why you're ignoring this), the club Twitter account was taking the piss... that's voluntary not just replying to a journalists question.

Does it hurt us (United fans)? Nope.

Do we think "when something happens to you (Dortmund), we'll remember that and take the piss back"? Absolutely

The thing is we're fans, we can say silly, juvenile stuff. I wouldn't expect a clubs OFFICIAL website/Twitter account to do it.

See the difference? Nothing to do with Dortmund "officials" answering questions.

It’s hilarious that a grown adult could get this hot under the collar about protecting Dortmund. Only on the internet.
Especially if allegedly a United fan.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
In what context a club rubbing salt on other's club's misfortune would be okay? Unless may be somehow united officially riled them up? That tweet was classless and unwarranted. The tweet, as they were fully aware, made headlines across all newspapers, reached almost all corners of the world. Classless cnts.
Their club officials can banter all they want, but when United fans (not officials) wanna take the piss, on a United forum, no less, some United fans want to defend Dortmund acting like we're the classless ones.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
.. what? No one is 'dick comparing' with Dortmund. People are enjoying the schadenfreude, it's actually quite normal in footy. Even funnier are the people getting bent out of shape about it.

This is the best thread ever.
You kind of are. Up till now, I haven't really posted in the thread as I'm not really bothered if Dortmund set high prices for their players or have some social media jest.

They are not on the level to attract players or create a brand like the big clubs so theyl do nuanced things.
But the thing is, their twitter banter is meant in jest and it's light hearted. This is a good thread to see which fans are insecure and which don't really give a feck because they're not really on our level.

The latter just ignore it but the insecure ones get overreactive and post unnecessary shit calling them meaningless or hoping relegation or whatever.
Nothing to compare really
And yet here we are. Just sharing my observation, nothing more.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
So far united fans making fun of Dormund were 1) idiots 2) pathetic. Also now 3) insecure.
I only think it's a bit petty and overreactive. Some fans are clearly wound up by Dortmund to a higher level. But that's fine I don't really care much, was just sharing an observation on the thread.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Remember when everyone loved Dortmund?

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
There’s this amazing search engine called google, give it a go and see what answer it gives you.
I'm aware of the concept, I'd just be intrigued to hear how you think that analogy works

El-Manos

It really is bizarre how much Bundesliga fans are emotionally involved in this. Take a chill pill. "Chat shit get banged", especially in football. Dortmund were evidently taking the piss out of us on their social media platforms over the summer, it's only natural we are enjoying their little "collapse" this season. Their gamble didn't pay off. No club will offer anywhere near £90m for Sancho now and his performances have been below par this season on top of that. I'm sure they will regroup over the summer as they are a well run club in terms of recruitment, but for now, i'll gladly take the piss out of them. If you can't handle that on a United forum, you're probably in the wrong place to be honest.

Giggsy13

Can you blame Dortmund as a club and their supporters from being so small time? They just saw their agent and best player’s father taking tours around Madrid and Barca with further meetings to come in England. Not a peep from Dortmund’s social media account and I’m certain the supporters behind all their gloating feel the inferiority knowing their best player (likely players) will be gone this summer.

GiddyUp

The real housewives of the Bayernsliga have a slight issue it seems.

El-Manos

Can you blame Dortmund as a club and their supporters from being so small time? They just saw their agent and best player’s father taking tours around Madrid and Barca with further meetings to come in England. Not a peep from Dortmund’s social media account and I’m certain the supporters behind all their gloating feel the inferiority knowing their best player (likely players) will be gone this summer.
Sancho definitely will be off, not saying it will be to United but there is no way he will stay another season. Bellingham will stay another season I would imagine.

GiddyUp

I'm looking forward to this summer, I'm sure Sancho is as well.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Haaland and Raiola flying around here, there and everywhere during the last couple of days looking for the next suitable destination mustn't of helped morale.
Ha!
I find it bizarre that United fans want Haaland for this very reason. Imagine the reaction here when Raiola is putting Haaland in the shop window, taking him to all possible suitors, after like a year with the club. It's absolutely disgraceful.

Tony247

It's like every morning standing hand on waist in your frontyard, helplessly watching your superhot supermodel wife getting dressed up and ringing neighbours, quoting her price.

crossy1686

career ending
I find it bizarre that United fans want Haaland for this very reason. Imagine the reaction here when Raiola is putting Haaland in the shop window, taking him to all possible suitors, after like a year with the club. It's absolutely disgraceful.
Listened to Andy Mitten on a podcast today mention that the numbers Rialoa and Haaland's dad are touting are £100m+ and silly, silly wages. The problems their facing right now is that no one has it (outside of Chelsea, PSG and City) and no one will pay close to that in the current climate.

Giggsy13

Raiola wouldn’t do that us. As much as he doesn’t mind taking a dig at us in interviews, he‘s smarter than that. He may pour oil over the proverbial bridge and and threaten to light a match but he will never the burn the bridge with United. We’re too big of a club and financially capable of paying his agent fees. For Dortmund, it shows what Raiola thinks of them as a club.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Raiola wouldn’t do that us. As much as he doesn’t mind taking a dig at us in interviews, he‘s smarter than that. He may pour oil over the proverbial bridge and and threaten to light a match but he will never the burn the bridge with United. We’re too big of a club and financially capable of paying his agent fees. For Dortmund, it shows what Raiola thinks of them as a club.
Considering what Raiola pulled the very day before your decisive CL group game this season, you sound like you have a case of Stockholm syndrome

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Are you mad that Munich doesn’t have first dibs on a Dortmund player?
I would be pretty fecking mad at Raiola if he pulled that shit with us, strange that you guys aren't. But I don't think we ever signed one of his clients to begin with.

Fridge chutney

Naw, Raiola's a cnut. Remember, he allegedly offered Pogba to City. He doesn't care what clubs he pisses off, as long as his fat pockets are lined.

Irrational.

Remember when everyone loved Dortmund?
They were likeable until they changed their whole club philosophy from being a respectable club competing with Bayern and going toe to toe with European powerhouses with a good mix of players to being an exclusively talent hoarding, agent pleasing, “hipster” shit banter club. Now they’re essentially an U-23 feeder club on steroids. Their whole schtick is bending over backwards for agents and trying to make gargantuan profits on their players rather than building a solid side that will compete with their daddy Bayern. The only place they like to compete is on social media.

I hate to say it but they were much more likeable when Klopp was in charge of them.

Giggsy13

Naw, Raiola's a cnut. Remember, he allegedly offered Pogba to City. He doesn't care what clubs he pisses off, as long as his fat pockets are lined.
If the club wants to dance with the devil then you have to accept the consequences. Sadly, he has in demand players, so every club will have to swallow their pride and deal with it. Raiola isn’t going away anytime soon though he might have a few clogged arteries, so....

Giggsy13

I would be pretty fecking mad at Raiola if he pulled that shit with us, strange that you guys aren't. But I don't think we ever signed one of his clients to begin with.
Not as offended and triggered as you bundesliga fan boys/girls seem to be when one of your brethren are trolled. Do I come on your Bayern fan board to defend the scousers from attack?

Drainy

You clearly don't read enough of the forum if you think United fans are OK with Raiola for his Pogba antics. What a load of crap

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Don’t kill me but having spent some time in Germany over the years I think it’s ok to point out that lots of the people I’ve met aren’t as into banter and craic as most would take as a given on a football forum. From my own personal experience German people are quite serious and straight up, even the fun spontaneous ones! The German guys are in here trying to argue logically while most of the United fans are just enjoying the cheap laughs. This thread has turned golden :lol:

Judas

Open to offers
Don’t kill me but having spent some time in Germany over the years I think it’s ok to point out that lots of the people I’ve met aren’t as into banter and craic as most would take as a given on a football forum. From my own personal experience German people are quite serious and straight up, even the fun spontaneous ones! The German guys are in here trying to argue logically while most of the United fans are just enjoying the cheap laughs. This thread has turned golden :lol:
I think that's often the issue. A total different approach. Clear jokes being responded to with paragraphs of "facts" and well thought out opinions, which is great when discussing sometimes, but when clearly its just a laugh its a bit well boring and tedious.

JustinC00

If you're a United supporter offended by other United supporters giving some banter to Dortmund after the way they've been bellends the times we've tried to deal with them and their little digs in their press releases and on twitter then you aren't a United supporter.