BVB (Bottlespielverein Borussia Dortmund) watch | You love to see it

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It really is bizarre how much Bundesliga fans are emotionally involved in this. Take a chill pill. "Chat shit get banged", especially in football. Dortmund were evidently taking the piss out of us on their social media platforms over the summer, it's only natural we are enjoying their little "collapse" this season. Their gamble didn't pay off. No club will offer anywhere near £90m for Sancho now and his performances have been below par this season on top of that. I'm sure they will regroup over the summer as they are a well run club in terms of recruitment, but for now, i'll gladly take the piss out of them. If you can't handle that on a United forum, you're probably in the wrong place to be honest.
Agree with this. Summed up well.

You’re boring just like your one team league.
@Hansi Fick comes across pretty well. The good spirited sorts. So I don't think any of this applies to him.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I dont love to see it in fact i find the behaviour state of some of the posters very petty because dortmund deserve respect and they were just doing what they were doing in a buyers market to protect the investment value of their stru sure they perform badly now but we should be ashamed for not respecting them the legend ancient german club which is definitely not a stepping stone because world class players were crying and begging to join dortmund before they joined whilst screaming 'no, not manunited' believe me i know im a season ticket holder for dortmund since 69 years i know the ins and out of the great ancient cultured german club they are also not a feeder club for fc bayern and im also a great united fan so im not biased im stating the truth. have some class ok

àaaaaaaa

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Is this the point where I have to start taking some of the shit that people put at the door of my neighbors, and smear it at my own door, too? In order not to be excluded from every group?

If anyone has seen The Tenant?

GJNJ

Has a lot to do with people faking or manufacturing outrage. As well as being truly outraged over inconsequential things. Or just being flat out wrong about things.
I see, thanks. That covers ever corner of the internet then.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Has a lot to do with people faking or manufacturing outrage. As well as being truly outraged over inconsequential things. Or just being flat out wrong about things.
I understand it as people routinely weaponizing privilege to cater to their egocentrism in an entitled, petulant and bullying way.
While @Amir is being ganged up on here after daring to go against the grain of opinion regarding old BVB tweets, which apparently even excludes him from possibly being an United fan. Not too sure who's the Karens in this analogy, honestly.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I understand it as people routinely weaponizing privilege to cater to their egocentrism in an entitled, petulant and bullying way.
While @Amir is being ganged up on here after daring to go against the grain of opinion regarding old BVB tweets, which apparently even excludes him from possibly being an United fan. Not too sure who's the Karens in this analogy, honestly.
Never said he wasn’t a United supporter. But the sentiment does feel manufactured.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
It's something idiots say that was started by American teenagers. It makes zero sense.
To be honest, at first I thought he was amused by the incorrect use of the apostrophe in „Karen‘s“. :lol:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They were likeable until they changed their whole club philosophy from being a respectable club competing with Bayern and going toe to toe with European powerhouses with a good mix of players to being an exclusively talent hoarding, agent pleasing, “hipster” shit banter club. Now they’re essentially an U-23 feeder club on steroids. Their whole schtick is bending over backwards for agents and trying to make gargantuan profits on their players rather than building a solid side that will compete with their daddy Bayern. The only place they like to compete is on social media.

I hate to say it but they were much more likeable when Klopp was in charge of them.
Can’t argue with that, fully agree.

kidbob

Every club is a feeder club unless you are Real Madrid. Manchester United, although a big club, is a feeder club to Real Madrid. There’s a reason why am Academy player who’s also English (Beckham) runs to Madrid despite already being at his boyhood club. Could you imagine Raul running to Manchester to leave Real?

This isn’t meant to offend anyone but that’s how the football world is. Other than Real Madrid, everybody else is a feeder club.
Beckham is your example? The same guy who has been quoted many times saying that he wished he could have played at United his whole career is your example? Ronaldo I'll give you no problem but Beckham? Maybe do a little research on the situation before posting and you won't end up being so clearly wrong.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
It's something idiots say that was started by American teenagers. It makes zero sense.
Why is everyone on this website so angry. Using a very common term doesn't make you an idiot, Karen.

Dortumund will still get top 4 unfortunately. I sincerely hope I'm wrong though.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Dortumund will still get top 4 unfortunately. I sincerely hope I'm wrong though.
What are you basing this on? 7 points with 7 games remaining is a massive gap.

There's little to suggest Dortmund with their poor form will all of a sudden win 7 on the bounce. They need to do that to put any sort of pressure on Frankfurt. Reckon 4 more wins will be more than enough for Frankfurt.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Every club is a feeder club unless you are Real Madrid. Manchester United, although a big club, is a feeder club to Real Madrid. There’s a reason why am Academy player who’s also English (Beckham) runs to Madrid despite already being at his boyhood club. Could you imagine Raul running to Manchester to leave Real?
Raul going to Manchester? Sure why not - in fact he went to Schalke, who where playing in the CL back in the day, but still a much smaller club than Manchester obviously.

Giggsy13

This is glorious.

'I am above such small matters'

'UTTERLY PATHETIC HOW MY FELLOW FANS HAVE LAUGH AT DORTMUNDS EXPENSE'
What is the point of investing time and money in watching football if you can’t take the piss out of others!? In fact the tribalism is what makes it great though the Germans on here are uniting like the cafe is the Roman Empire.

Suedesi

I can't stand Dortmund (I like Bayern in Germany), so I'm very happy to see their misfortune this season. I think Zorc and Watzke are arrogant and deserve all they get.

Having said that, I don't believe they behaved unethically in the summer - they announced a fee and date for the transfer, and they stuck to both. United chose not to meet the asking price so that's that.

I think the "rivalry" and "trolling" seems manufactured by tabloids who are desperate to sell newspapers; I doubt Zorc and Watzke are trying to "troll" United per se, but if they somehow feel that pressure by fans/media could/would pressure Ed Woodward into overpaying for a player they would absolutely do what's in their power to fuel that pressure. So far I see no evidence of that happening.

PS - I don't agree with @Amir's point of view in this thread, but some of newbs that joined a few months ago are so disrespectful towards someone who's been on these boards for 20+ years, is a passionate United supporter and has contributed quite a bit to this board. Questioning his support, get a fckn grip ffs.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
A full-blooded meltdown if I ever saw one. I can totally understand your frustrations. You were sold a "we will seriously challenge Bayern for the title" dream before the season and you dared to believe. From title talks to having top 4 hopes shattered in April. I can see why it hurts.

The sooner you guys realise that Dortmund is nothing more than a stepping stone the less painful it would be when things eventually go tits up on the field. Look at the ages of Sancho, Haaland, Reyna, Bellingham etc. These kids don't sign for Dortmund to win things. They sign for their personal development and getting guaranteed game time at a young age. Dortmund's role in football is to nurture these players and then sell them on when they've outgrown the club at the age of 20-21. You should embrace the fact that your club has the ability to attract good young players. Wear it like a badge of honour instead of being insecure about it.
You're pressing the wrong buttons mate. I mean, it's cute somehow that you're so convinced this would make me mad but I actually agree with every single thing you wrote about Dortmund. You really shouldn't extrapolate from you to others. I'm not even defending my own club for the sake of it and am happy to discuss every weakness of it, why would "breaking the truth" about a club I don't even support bother me?

If you really are so eager to wind me up for whatever reasons, my advice is to not actively pursue it but just keep it going with the alternative facts, superficiality and taking quotes out of context. That's the kind of behavior that really triggers, not some Captain Obvious rant.

I can't stand Dortmund (I like Bayern in Germany), so I'm very happy to see their misfortune this season. I think Zorc and Watzke are arrogant and deserve all they get.

Having said that, I don't believe they behaved unethically in the summer - they announced a fee and date for the transfer, and they stuck to both. United chose not to meet the asking price so that's that.

I think the "rivalry" and "trolling" seems manufactured by tabloids who are desperate to sell newspapers; I doubt Zorc and Watzke are trying to "troll" United per se, but if they somehow feel that pressure by fans/media could/would pressure Ed Woodward into overpaying for a player they would absolutely do what's in their power to fuel that pressure. So far I see no evidence of that happening.

PS - I don't agree with @Amir's point of view in this thread, but some of newbs that joined a few months ago are so disrespectful towards someone who's been on these boards for 20+ years, is a passionate United supporter and has contributed quite a bit to this board. Questioning his support, get a fckn grip ffs.
This post is on point by the way. Though I think in terms of arrgoance Hoeneß and Rummenigge are to Watzke and Zorc what Bayern is to Dortmund ;)

Last edited:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
You're pressing the wrong buttons mate. I mean, it's cute somehow that you're so convinced this would make me mad but I actually agree with every single thing you wrote about Dortmund. You really shouldn't extrapolate from you to others. I'm not even defending my own club for the sake of it, why would "breaking the truth" about a club I don't even support bother me?

If you really are so eager to wind me up for whatever reasons, my advice is to not actively pursue it but just keep it going with the alternative facts, superficiality and taking quotes out of context. That's the kind of behavior that really triggers, not some Captain Obvious rant.
Good that you agree. Have a nice day and good luck tonight!

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Good that you agree. Have a nice day and good luck tonight!
Thanks, but I'm good with either side going through :) Big fan of Guardiola's brand of football and believe it's about time he wins another UCL. With Sancho out there's currently not much to like about that Dortmund team either, currently.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

This isn’t meant to offend anyone but that’s how the football world is. Other than Real Madrid, everybody else is a feeder club.
The feck? How old are you man? I don't know where you got this story from but you've got your facts totally wrong. Becks was quite literally booted out of Utd by SAF, he's gone on record multiple times saying he wishes he could have stayed at Utd all his career. I thought this was common knowledge.

Tony247

You're pressing the wrong buttons mate. I mean, it's cute somehow that you're so convinced this would make me mad but I actually agree with every single thing you wrote about Dortmund. You really shouldn't extrapolate from you to others. I'm not even defending my own club for the sake of it and am happy to discuss every weakness of it, why would "breaking the truth" about a club I don't even support bother me?

This post is on point by the way. Though I think in terms of arrgoance Hoeneß and Rummenigge are to Watzke and Zorc what Bayern is to Dortmund ;)
Did it bother you so much that you have to write a long clarification explaining why you are not bothered!

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Did it bother you so much that you have to write a long clarification explaining why you are not bothered!
If you think this was long, you should try increasing your attention span. Maybe read a book for starters ;)

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
If you're a United supporter offended by other United supporters giving some banter to Dortmund after the way they've been bellends the times we've tried to deal with them and their little digs in their press releases and on twitter then you aren't a United supporter.
I imagine most United fans don’t actually care.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I imagine most United fans don’t actually care.
Of course we don't. Just like United fans don't really care about Spurs either but many still enjoy trolling Glaston and threads like the Spurs have officially arrived /departed ones.

Going by this thread all the "Let's laugh at XYZ.." threads over the years would be doomed to be too insensitive.

romufc

I am loving this Dortmund that is challenging for the title, or that's what zorc made them believe :lol:

Not only can they finish outside top 4, they lost out on Sancho money, lose out on CL money and potentially have to sell both Haaland and Sancho :lol:

diarm

I must be hella pathetic because I absolutely love to see it.

The Purley King

Tonight's game against City will be interesting.
I think we'll see some goals. Something like 4-1 or 5-2 wouldn't surprise me at all, I expect City to win pretty comfortably. Despite it being City, I'll love to see it :)

arnie_ni

If Sancho doesn't get picked for the euros he'll be wishing he pushed that move through.

arnie_ni

I think we'll see some goals. Something like 4-1 or 5-2 wouldn't surprise me at all, I expect City to win pretty comfortably. Despite it being City, I'll love to see it :)
I'd love to see dortmund put them out

dinostar77

Be interesting to see how Haaland does. I do wonder if he draws blanks in both games and is pretty anonymous whether, the hyperbole around him might calm down. Then again what do i know? He might score a hatrrick in each leg. Regardless be interesting. This is one knockout stage where i wish i had bt sports again, just fot the knockouts.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Wait... what? A United supporter rooting for City again Dortmund? :houllier:
It seems some United supporters think more about Dortmund than vice versa.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
If Sancho doesn't get picked for the euros he'll be wishing he pushed that move through.
Came to mention this.

If Dortmund go out of the CL (likely) and also don't make top 4 (very good chance), then there's a decent chance Southgate overlooks Sancho for the Euros. He's already struggled to integrate Sancho into the setup, and clearly has his favourites in the Premier League that he trusts.

If Dortmund fail to make next season's CL, and have Sancho missing out on a place in the England squad, his value is going to plummet this summer. We should be looking at around £60m with him entering the latter stages of his contract.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Why do fans of the English record champion even care who finishes fifth and sixth in the German feeder league?

The joke is on you and you don't even get it. You are obsessing over Dortmund because your very own yellow press took the piss on United's back this summer. They reported what you wanted to hear and you believed it like naive little children. And in the end, they offered you some scapegoats to channel your frustration and you gratefully accepted. All this hate towards Bundesliga fans stems from some of us trying to reason with you, it's essentially a defensive reaction because somebody tried to burst your precious, comfy little bubble. Funny thing is, it's one sided. You guys care more about the fan base of clubs several magnitudes smaller than yours than they do about your club.

So yeah, enjoy your little echo chamber and don't let reality distract you :) Meanwhile Dortmund and us fight out who'll get the chance to meet you guys in the Europa League after you'll inevitably crash out in the CL group stage again.
:lol:

The Purley King

Wait... what? A United supporter rooting for City again Dortmund? :houllier:
It seems some United supporters think more about Dortmund than vice versa.
Dortmund have next to zero chance to beat City over two legs. May as well enjoy them getting humped.