BVB (Bottlespielverein Borussia Dortmund) watch | You love to see it

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
2-1 down, 3 minutes to go, they get a corner.

Crowd is dead, players take an entire minute to actually decide who should play the corner. 0 urgency.

If that's at Old Trafford, you'll have Bruno running his ass off to take that corner within seconds with the crowd urging the team.

Same for Liverpool or City

Dortmund as a whole seemed to have given up very easily. 0 urgency to actually win the game.
They had some momentum after the goal but stopped playing when Koln equalized. Ridiculous.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
When was the last time before today a major league was lost by the team in control on the last day?

Genuinely can't think of one of the top of my head since the last Bayern one in the early 00's, seems the team with the advantage usually get the job done.

criticalanalysis

I don't care much fort Dortmund but this feels like monumental feck up. For the league, for the club, for players like Reus.
This. Same for Arsenal.

I will laugh because bants but City and Bayern winning is just fecking meh.

El Zoido

Aguero moment. Gutted for them honestly, I always liked them despite the Sancho saga. We know how it feels.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Aguero moment. Gutted for them honestly, I always liked them despite the Sancho saga. We know how it feels.
Not the same. We absolutely bottled the league in 2012, no question. But we still won it the season before and after.
Whereas it is absolutely infuriating even for most “neutrals” when clubs like Arsenal or Dortmund don’t take once in a decade chance (or in Arsenal’s case once in two decades).

Suv666

Not for a moment did I believe they would actually win the title. Most Spursy side after Spurs

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Mate, you must be bored of Bundesliga titles at this stage?!
Yes and no. It obviously cannot go on like this and I don’t have a solution, but today I almost peed myself laughing watching Dortmund play. This title is probably one of the best that I‘ve experienced when it comes to „feelings“.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Our first job will be to get the spurs dortmund out of Bellingham

Can't have serial losers at Real Madrid