Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
For Warzone - does mobility count for much on your ARs? I like my M4A1 setup, but unsure on underbarrel attachment. Whether the commando or tactical foregrip (i.e mobility vs control) is better. I've put in the hours on multiplayer only recently to unlock all the attachments for the guns I'm comfortable with so far, so not many hours on Warzone to really judge my setups.
I reckon recoil control and power/range are the main things needed for Warzone. Monolithic suppressor is good for these things and keeping you hidden. Bigger barrel, plus grip and fully loaded perk.

I use a PKM for Warzone as it drops feckers dead quick and actually isn’t bad for recoil. Bit of ADS improvement and you’re laughing.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I reckon recoil control and power/range are the main things needed for Warzone. Monolithic suppressor is good for these things and keeping you hidden. Bigger barrel, plus grip and fully loaded perk.

I use a PKM for Warzone as it drops feckers dead quick and actually isn’t bad for recoil. Bit of ADS improvement and you’re laughing.
I use PKM too. It’s deadly from any distance, especially with a headshot, and the ammo on is it immense. A few decent attachments on it makes it the perfect gun in an Overkill class in my opinion.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I use PKM too. It’s deadly from any distance, especially with a headshot, and the ammo on is it immense. A few decent attachments on it makes it the perfect gun in an Overkill class in my opinion.
Yeah I use it with my sniper. Such a good set up. Nearly got the snatch grip then it’s done.

Just wish I always had an RPG or JOKR too for when I see a team in vehicle. So satisfying wiping em all out in one :drool:

Deery

Dreary
Won a to round of scopes and scatter guns this morning, no vehicles and no load out drops but you can get more kills, quite enjoyable.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Yeah I use it with my sniper. Such a good set up. Nearly got the snatch grip then it’s done.

Just wish I always had an RPG or JOKR too for when I see a team in vehicle. So satisfying wiping em all out in one :drool:
I got a squad wipe with a semtex having to time it whilst hiding as they drove past. One of my favourite moments so far and the xbox didn't even record it, even though I pressed record.

Won a to round of scopes and scatter guns this morning, no vehicles and no load out drops but you can get more kills, quite enjoyable.
I expected this to be filled with people camping on roofs, might give it a go later if its not quite like that.

AaronRedDevil

Finally after a hundred attempts, I finally won a game of quads! My god it was epic. Killed about 4 teams in the hospital, absolute firefight. All 4 of us survived till the last team. Only revived the last guy and it was 2 on 1, killed him off quickly. I got 8 kills and squad total of 21. Fecking Delighted:drool:

iammemphis

Finally after a hundred attempts, I finally won a game of quads! My god it was epic. Killed about 4 teams in the hospital, absolute firefight. All 4 of us survived till the last team. Only revived the last guy and it was 2 on 1, killed him off quickly. I got 8 kills and squad total of 21. Fecking Delighted:drool:
We won on quads the other night, me and a mate lasted til the end around the dam. As the circle enclosed i got killed after reviving myself, but my mate camped on the ledge of the mountain and sat there until he saw a guy creep past him and downed him, then his teammate fell down to the road and couldn’t get back up! We literally won with just a few kills between us, was hilarious.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Took out 9 in one Battle Royale Quads. Wiped 3 out because I saw them at a shop in the middle of the field near the prison while I was in a feck off truck. Just splatted em all with loud murmurings of “maybe we shouldn’t do this” from the back as I charged at em. Great fun.

Unfortunately only came 4th in that as my team mates died and I had to reload the fecking PKM.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
My mate is clearly affected by the intensity of battle royale. His mrs said he was talking in his sleep saying
“James, you’re actually really good at this” (that’s our mate who’s shit at it)
“never say never”
and
“there’s a man in the window”

Said she shit herself when he said the last one :lol:

iammemphis

My mate is clearly affected by the intensity of battle royale. His mrs said he was talking in his sleep saying
“James, you’re actually really good at this” (that’s our mate who’s shit at it)
“never say never”
and
“there’s a man in the window”

Said she shit herself when he said the last one :lol:
:lol: brilliant.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I really want to play today but I’m doing just shit! Not played for nearly a week and everyone else seems mega quick!

I’ve now drank 4 espressos and am still doing shit but feel on the edge of a breakdown while being shit:wenger:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I really want to play today but I’m doing just shit! Not played for nearly a week and everyone else seems mega quick!

I’ve now drank 4 espressos and am still doing shit but feel on the edge of a breakdown while being shit:wenger:
I swear the matchmaking rotates, making it easier for some on some days, harder on other. It'd kinda make sense. I have some days where it's unplayable on my own. Some where I clear up.

Volumiza

I swear the matchmaking rotates, making it easier for some on some days, harder on other. It'd kinda make sense. I have some days where it's unplayable on my own. Some where I clear up.
Only fun I’m having is spraying love hearts on people in the gulag.

Gonna persevere though. Rare I get a day where I can literally game all day.

P-Nut

I had that yesterday, must have played 10-15 games and had 1 where I got over 2 kills

Deery

Dreary
Does war zone put any of you guys in by yourself when playing Quads or Trios, it’s put me in my self 5/6 times in a row now?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Does war zone put any of you guys in by yourself when playing Quads or Trios, it’s put me in my self 5/6 times in a row now?
There’s a fill team setting but I guess it depends if there’s enough single players. Was regularly in a 3 on quads when trios wasn’t there.

Deery

Dreary
There’s a fill team setting but I guess it depends if there’s enough single players. Was regularly in a 3 on quads when trios wasn’t there.
Where is this fill team option?

It’s strange am just playing myself against teams of 4 so just camp with a sniper, surprisingly doing better than I thought I would.

iammemphis

Where is this fill team option?

It’s strange am just playing myself against teams of 4 so just camp with a sniper, surprisingly doing better than I thought I would.
Usually at the bottom of the screen when searching for a match, and from my atrociously bad memory i think you press square on PS4 to change it?

Deery

Dreary
Usually at the bottom of the screen when searching for a match, and from my atrociously bad memory i think you press square on PS4 to change it?
Ah thanks, here was me looking everywhere for it and it fair in front of me... duh

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Got a win in quads last night where it finished in the woods, which was perfect for us all ghillied up. We crawled down a hill as the gas closed and planned to storm the middle when it was tiny. We dived in and no one was there. 8 people died in the gas in the seconds before.

Had a 2nd today where we were pissing about on ATVs the whole time. Didn’t get off once even in the final circle :lol:

P-Nut

Just got my first win on solos, didn't take any damage all game and got 5 kills. Pretty pleased with that
Followed this up with a 2nd straight after, had to go gulag and come back this time but slotted one of the remaining 2 in the last circle. For the final the guy was camped on the rough and nailed me as I ran to make that final tiny circle. Thinking about it now I should have picked up the guy I killed gas mask and waited for the other guy to just die

hubbuh

People’s favourite guns for multiplayer? MP5, MP7, Bizzon, M4 + M13 for me, but looking for something else to try. Shame some of the maps are pants.

P-Nut

People’s favourite guns for multiplayer? MP5, MP7, Bizzon, M4 + M13 for me, but looking for something else to try. Shame some of the maps are pants.
Starmer should be fecking great on multilayer, not used it yet as I only play warzone nowadays, but it puts down some serious damage with hardly anytime between each shot.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Just went 33-10 with the Renetti handgun on Aniyah Incursion (the annoyingly big map that’s not really suitable for a handgun). Enjoying using this more than any primary weapon at the mo.

Volumiza

Just went 33-10 with the Renetti handgun on Aniyah Incursion (the annoyingly big map that’s not really suitable for a handgun). Enjoying using this more than any primary weapon at the mo.
handguns rock. M19 when set up right is like a single handed FAL. Beast.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
handguns rock. M19 when set up right is like a single handed FAL. Beast.
Only started using it properly tonight for a challenge. With the extended barrel, monolithic suppressor and speed grip it’s insane on hardcore. Just sprinting round the map popping heads.

Volumiza

Only started using it properly tonight for a challenge. With the extended barrel, monolithic suppressor and speed grip it’s insane on hardcore. Just sprinting round the map popping heads.
Not used the Renetti. Will give it a go. Ghost + Dead silence * Pistols = Ninja Dirty Harry.

Deery

Dreary
Anybody come across any hackers, was on a 5 kill game just set of a Custer strike and some guy smoked me out of nowhere, full armour but was 1 shot kill didn’t even get a replay just seemed too quick.
It happened twice yesterday and a couple times one guy took out our whole squad.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Anybody come across any hackers, was on a 5 kill game just set of a Custer strike and some guy smoked me out of nowhere, full armour but was 1 shot kill didn’t even get a replay just seemed too quick.
It happened twice yesterday and a couple times one guy took out our whole squad.
Have you see the records if you switch it to everyone? There’s some ridiculous kill death ratios.

Deery

Dreary
Have you see the records if you switch it to everyone? There’s some ridiculous kill death ratios.
No, just watched a couple of videos online it’s crazy what they can do with aimbot guys getting 66 kills a game.