Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Shipment is where I got 133. Normally somewhere between 50 and 90 though. Rust probably between 30 and 80. I’ve found running round the edge doing laps and never stopping to be fairly successful.
I just run and gun and thus my scores vary from being very good where I'm top every single day to some days where I have 0.3 KD ratio cause people are just taking up their positions and snipe me. Doesn't help that I play hardcore mostly as well.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
On tonight if anybody is up for quads?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I just run and gun and thus my scores vary from being very good where I'm top every single day to some days where I have 0.3 KD ratio cause people are just taking up their positions and snipe me. Doesn't help that I play hardcore mostly as well.
I only play hardcore too. It’s miles better.
I always tend to be moving on all maps, unless defending something.

AaronRedDevil

Yeah same. Also shooting someone who runs off round a corner.

Warzone is hard for me right now. Looking forward to the hardcore version.
Is there a HC version coming for Warzone? Hope so. Hate emptying my entire clip to kill 1 guy. That's why I need the PKM

Jack-C20

Anyone on PS4 trying to get on now but having trouble? I’m in a queue because of maintenance apparently.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Is there a HC version coming for Warzone? Hope so. Hate emptying my entire clip to kill 1 guy. That's why I need the PKM
The guy who leaked all the season 3 content, which has now been proven correct, said it was in there. Dunno if he’s dug through the code in the update or what.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I don’t play warzone that often. Did it earlier tonight with mates in a 4. We got all the way to the end. I killed 4 or 5 in the tiniest circle while reviving 2 teammates. It was ours. The last fecking team was hovering in a helicopter above us as high as possible and the gas fully closed on us. They must have had gas masks on or something so they won.

Absolute bollocks that.

If the gas would stay open at the end to allow it to be fought out we’d have had it.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Just play hard core. I'm having significant withdrawals from playing red dead redemption. :(

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
We keep getting to the last circle in trios and then it's just a free for all, pure pot luck, whichever team has the best position. it's sheer madness.

That said in one it was just us and another team, and the other team used a grenade that makes shooting noises, had us looking a totally different direction and owned us. Gotta respect that.

Motorman

Is there an announced hardcore warzone mode? Or is one likely? That would be pretty cool I reckon

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Is there an announced hardcore warzone mode? Or is one likely? That would be pretty cool I reckon
Think it was spotted in the season 3 possible modes along with a few other types. It'll likely be one that they put up for a week or 2 and then swap with a different type.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
We keep getting to the last circle in trios and then it's just a free for all, pure pot luck, whichever team has the best position. it's sheer madness.

That said in one it was just us and another team, and the other team used a grenade that makes shooting noises, had us looking a totally different direction and owned us. Gotta respect that.
It’s all about having a good squad and claiming that high ground.

we save enough for our loadouts, an air strike and maybe a uav and try and keep to the edge of the circle. And a massive dose of luck!

Bloody exciting stuff though. Only if I’m playing with people though, otherwise I still stick to multiplayer.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Is this game worth buying just for the single player campaign? I don't play multiplayer online.
There’s a couple of great house raid missions and a few other cool bits. It’s pretty short though so not sure it’d be worth the cost. You can also get the mw2 campaign but that’s another 20 quid.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Came 2nd again in Battle Royale. In tríos but on my own as well, as I was with two mates who are shit at it and died.

I came back from the gulag just before it closed so it was a fairly small circle. Luckily landed near a loadout drop. Sniped about five heads then ran in as it closed. My mate said there were 6 left so after I shot another I presumed there were still 5 so ran into where I knew someone was hiding. Came so close to killing him but he got me....turned out he was the last guy. I cry.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Playing with mates has been great, but playing on my own is a thoroughly unenjoyable experience, because it matches me against 6 people that are as good as me at my best, so if I’m just firing it up for a few games and I’m not warmed up I get absolutely hammered. Even at best I’m breaking even on my own because of it.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Won battle royale quads! All stayed alive and all contributed to kills as well. Took me 37 goes with two 2nd places before getting it.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
For Warzone - does mobility count for much on your ARs? I like my M4A1 setup, but unsure on underbarrel attachment. Whether the commando or tactical foregrip (i.e mobility vs control) is better. I've put in the hours on multiplayer only recently to unlock all the attachments for the guns I'm comfortable with so far, so not many hours on Warzone to really judge my setups.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
For Warzone - does mobility count for much on your ARs? I like my M4A1 setup, but unsure on underbarrel attachment. Whether the commando or tactical foregrip (i.e mobility vs control) is better. I've put in the hours on multiplayer only recently to unlock all the attachments for the guns I'm comfortable with so far, so not many hours on Warzone to really judge my setups.
I'd go for control, battles tend to end up over longer distances so keeping the recoil down can be key.

hubbuh

The full game just arrived after playing Warzone, but it (xbox) didn't recognise the disc. Everything was still disabled apart from Warzone. Looked online and apparently this is a problem a number of people have run into, having acquired the full game after downloading Warzone and there being issues. Uninstalled and reinstalling it now. Bloody pain in me arse.