Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Nice. I’m back in a slump. Warzone is wrecking my multiplayer game.

I need 800+ kills without a death to get my ktd ratio to 1.
I was on 1.07 which went down to 0.96 when I started fannying around doing challenges and using guns I don’t really like. Now dead on 1. Doubt it’ll move much with the aggressive matchmaking. It’s still dire if I play on my own.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I was on 1.07 which went down to 0.96 when I started fannying around doing challenges and using guns I don’t really like. Now dead on 1. Doubt it’ll move much with the aggressive matchmaking. It’s still dire if I play on my own.
challenges :(

I’ve tried to stop doing them. Got a bit obsessed with gold guns. Mounted kills and double kills with sniper rifles are KTD killers

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
challenges :(

I’ve tried to stop doing them. Got a bit obsessed with gold guns. Mounted kills and double kills with sniper rifles are KTD killers
Yeah I hammered rust/shipment only because I actually like those maps so managed to blast through levelling up SMGs. Now got platinum.

Not done snipers but I imagine nosebreaking people on small maps is your best bet for doubles.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Anybody come across any hackers, was on a 5 kill game just set of a Custer strike and some guy smoked me out of nowhere, full armour but was 1 shot kill didn’t even get a replay just seemed too quick.
It happened twice yesterday and a couple times one guy took out our whole squad.
Pretty sure I had my first encounter yesterday - well my first experience that felt wrong anyway.

Myself and mates dropped east of Dam - the cluster of houses above the frozen lake. Early into the game we were getting picked off from suppressed snipers, later pinpointed to the airport tower (didnt even see sniper glare and it was some distance away). Since it was so early, was surprised to see 3 of them not showing on a thermal sniper I found in a lootbox - it wasn't even close to first circle starting, not sure if there is a hack to be ghost straight away or somehow looted 10k asap and bought a loadout. Anytime we then peaked for a look, they hit us immediately - thought nothing of it until later on.

We jumped in a jeep and made our way to TV station area. The lads from the tower had a chopper so they moved towards us again and landed on a similar height building a bit away, we got ontop of a building - one where it has a very high ridge so you'd be lucky to see our heads - each one of us got knocked separately despite random movement and ducking, it felt like they knew where we were at every stage - some form of seeing through a wall and locking onto us in a split second. This part is where it was fairly clear something was up.

They got in a chopper again as outside circle and flew over us, we then gunned that bitch down down - killed one. If circle hadnt moved, we'd have been picked off for sure as we ran out of feckin armour plates. Bloody PC Wankers.

Last edited:

Deery

Dreary
Pretty sure I had my first encounter yesterday - well my first experience that felt wrong anyway.

Myself and mates dropped east of Dam - the cluster of houses above the frozen lake. Early into the game we were getting picked off from suppressed snipers, later pinpointed to the airport tower (didnt even see sniper glare and it was some distance away). Since it was so early, was surprised to see 3 of them not showing on a thermal sniper I found in a lootbox - it wasn't even close to first circle starting, not sure if there is a hack to be ghost straight away or somehow looted 10k asap and bought a loadout. Anytime we then peaked for a look, they hit us immediately - thought nothing of it until later on.

We jumped in a jeep and made our way to TV station area. The lads from the tower had a chopper so they moved towards us again and landed on a similar height building a bit away, we got ontop of a building - one where it has a very high ridge so you'd be lucky to see our heads - each one of us got knocked separately despite random movement and ducking, it felt like they knew where we were at every stage - some form of seeing through a wall and locking onto us in a split second. This part is where it was fairly clear something was up.

They got in a chopper again as outside circle and flew over us, we then gunned that bitch down down - killed one. If circle hadnt moved, we'd have been picked off for sure as we ran out of feckin armour plates. Bloody PC Wankers.
Sounds about right, you just get a feeling something isn’t right tbh I never knew about hackers until after it happened and I googled it.
They are very brazen in what the do they just hunt you down knowing they’re not going to get killed. I think they have ghost and the ability to see where you are or through walls, proper wankers is right.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

Search cod stats on Google, click on the top link and change over to warzone. You can then click on cheater report. You can see games that look as though they've had cheaters in.

One game I was in had someone with 21 kills and 95% headshots

AaronRedDevil

I’m wondering does the xp you get in the challenges count towards the tiers in battle pass

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

There’s a hack that does let them see the outline of people through walls. Presumably some people would just do this one to ‘enjoy playing normally’. Then there’s the auto aim hack. Sounds like they were using one of them.

Volumiza

Had a pretty shit evening on it today as expected after clearing up yesterday. Yours any better?
Same. Some days I'm like Rambo crossed with Terminator and others I'm like Postman Pat crossed with Mr Magoo.

I was playing with my son yesterday, not seen him since lockdown as we have kids from previous marriages, he's a menace! In Warzone, I like to keep to the edge of the circle, stealthy and calm but he just rushes in and I'm forever reviving him, either that or he's blasting around on vehicles beeping the horn! Drives me mad.

I prefer gunfight and Multiplayer when I'm playing with him. Warzone is better with my workmates.

Volumiza

This current covid situation has its advantages. I’m now on rotating shifts to make sure no more than two of us are in close proximity.

I’m on 6am to 12. So with short shifts and lockdown I am able to spend virtually my whole afternoons playing COD. Life could be worse.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Same. Some days I'm like Rambo crossed with Terminator and others I'm like Postman Pat crossed with Mr Magoo.

I was playing with my son yesterday, not seen him since lockdown as we have kids from previous marriages, he's a menace! In Warzone, I like to keep to the edge of the circle, stealthy and calm but he just rushes in and I'm forever reviving him, either that or he's blasting around on vehicles beeping the horn! Drives me mad.

I prefer gunfight and Multiplayer when I'm playing with him. Warzone is better with my workmates.
:lol: there’s a lot to be said for ragging a vehicle around beeping the horn. Don’t tell him we managed to finish 2nd never getting off ATVs

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Couldn’t believe my luck when i saw the second helicopter fly over my head at the same time someone took off in the one i C4’d :lol:

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I think I’m going to play solos from now on as I’m sick of useless teammates, I have good games and bad games but on my teams I always generally end up with highest kills and end up last alive. I’ve been in numerous top 20’s alone against Squads Which ends in me getting put down quickly. might just play solos going forward.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Got my second win in Warzone Trios last night. Only got 1 kill in my first win, got 7 in this so much more enjoyable! Myself, a mate and a randomer.

Probably the most consistent I have been in this game. Put a few hours into Multiplayer to just get my reactions up and find a style I am comfortable with when things are heated. Mounting is a big part of my game now, nice to have that extra bit of stability - also helps as I tend to run cover-to-cover more, so also willing to move rather than freezing in one spot. Gives me a better chance anyway of survival at least as I'm still a mere average player.

Mates are purring over the Berliner blueprint (Kilo 141). I only unlocked it last night - since I don't bother driving much, didn't realise I need 5 minutes at the wheel for objective 8 of 10 - so must give it a go over the weekend and see what all the fuss is about.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
what's everyone's K/D ratio in Warzone? I find any time I go above like 1.10:1, we get tougher opponents and I get knocked back to around 1:1.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Played so much MW2, borderline addicted, that I got ridiculously good at the game. Haven't play much CoD since and it was frustrating af being shite again.

I've got to a point now where I'm like probably average but can sometimes stand-out in like a domination game. I'd definitely get found out immediately in Warzone. Played once and got killed in seconds not knowing what was going on, I'll need to take a proper run at it soon.

Deery

Dreary
Played so much MW2, borderline addicted, that I got ridiculously good at the game. Haven't play much CoD since and it was frustrating af being shite again.

I've got to a point now where I'm like probably average but can sometimes stand-out in like a domination game. I'd definitely get found out immediately in Warzone. Played once and got killed in seconds not knowing what was going on, I'll need to take a proper run at it soon.
It all depends on where you drop if you drop straight away or at a popular location you’re more or less guaranteed to die within a few minutes as there’s so many good players.
If you pick a obscure location and work your way around the map you live longer and enhance your chances of getting in top 25, but most idiots don’t bother don’t this and jump without even setting a marker which seriously annoys me because you know they’ll be in the gulag straight away.

Fosu-Mens

Never played much of either Battlefield or COD, only from time to time. Having played some 10 hour of warzone over the last two weeks and then playing WW2 again, there is a markable improvement. Especially using the minimap, positioning myself and anticipating enemy movement.

Most likely this is down to Warzone having a lot more variations compared to a regular TDM etc and adjusting to this makes it easier in WW2. Going from a sub 1000 score, 1:1 ratio player to a 1500+ score 2:1 player... (This might be influenced by playing in easier lobbies, but I like to think that I have improved).

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
My KD ratio is 0.6 in Warzone. Creeping back up after a piss-poor start to the game. I'd imagine around 0.8/0.9 would be reasonable for me. Doubt I'd ever get into positive value KD.

UncleBob

I'm at 1,38.

I try to stick to solos these days, struggle too much when I play with my friends as we have different styles. I prefer to be aggressive early on, and then play it safer when the circle gets small, generally too much movement so you can end up being gangbanged by 2-3 different squads if you end up at the wrong spot. My friends generally sod about too much, too passive...Far too many times we agree on a landing spot and they change course because they see other players, or they sod about looting shit in the distance and get killed instead of maintaining close distance.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Think I'm about 1.1 KD in warzone. I only ever play when 2 of my mates are on now so that has improved it a bit. Reckon it'll hardly ever move now as I've played for so long that I'd need a horrendous or amazing run for it to change much.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
what's everyone's K/D ratio in Warzone? I find any time I go above like 1.10:1, we get tougher opponents and I get knocked back to around 1:1.
They’ve said there’s no matchmaking in Warzone. It’s aggressive as feck in Multiplayer though.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Matchmaking in Solo.
Is this confirmed? It was only a few weeks ago they confirmed no matchmaking in Warzone.

They could be billy bullshitting of course, but I’m not sure why they’d bother saying anything if it wasn’t true.

binary bot
I've realised winning team fights is all about trading kills. If you've a team with good awareness and don't give the other team a chance to heal you do well.

If you're dying you should all be dying together

Fosu-Mens

Is this confirmed? It was only a few weeks ago they confirmed no matchmaking in Warzone.

They could be billy bullshitting of course, but I’m not sure why they’d bother saying anything if it wasn’t true.
No chance they would have a game without it. The aim is to get as many people playing, including the occasional/low-level player. The "system" or mechanics behind matchmaking is designed to make people "addicted". If a beginner got destroyed in every game, the sense of accomplishment and desire to play would be non-existent. Is it fun to lose 10-0 in a football match? Or would you prefer an even game?
This confirms it, more or less.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
No chance they would have a game without it. The aim is to get as many people playing, including the occasional/low-level player. The "system" or mechanics behind matchmaking is designed to make people "addicted". If a beginner got destroyed in every game, the sense of accomplishment and desire to play would be non-existent. Is it fun to lose 10-0 in a football match? Or would you prefer an even game?
This confirms it, more or less.
I know. I’m just saying what they’ve said. IW have admitted to sbmm in Multiplayer because Activision force it. But they put the announcement out that Warzone didn’t have it.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I like looting like mad with the squad in the first few minutes and straight away buying a load out, before running around trying to locate squads :lol:. You can always play it safe when you come out of the Goulag. Think I’ve had about 5 wins this week but only ever on quads or trios. I am terriible at solos.