Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Anyone used the Vector/Fennec yet? I levelled it up on the free Modern Warfare weekend and it can absolutely shred enemies. Only downsides are 45 mag rounds and a slow reload time so Slight of Hand is a pretty crucial perk.

The Grau takes care of all my ranged combat and the Fennec is for storming buildings and CQB. I've dropped my Ax50 for this setup and it seems to be working well. Would recommend
The Fennec is phenomenal. I have 45 round mags and a monocle red dot on and I still get basically instant ADS. Don't even bother with sleight of hand. The Grau is required for WZ but honestly, in normal multiplayer you also just use the Fennec at range and it still performs disgustingly well. Probably the fastest weapon I got to gold with.

You can make a pretty disgusting setup with the hollowpoint rounds that fire two shots and attachments to turn it into range which is getting really good reports in WZ but I haven't tried it there yet.

Last edited:

Sanchez7

I have recently started watching HusKerrs who streams on twitch and uploads on youtube. The guy is insane -

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Naw I didn’t need that for plat but it’s not far off at level 42. Good yeah?
Best gun on the game for me.

See if you can make a set up with...

Ranger barrel, Tac laser, 2x2 cronen optic (I use for range, but could also others that have a bit of distance) commando foregrip and 50 round mags

Edit: Sometimes I use the muzzle break instead of the tac laser as it controls recoil better, but if you're comfortable tsc laser makes Ads quicker.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Best gun on the game for me.

See if you can make a set up with...

Ranger barrel, Tac laser, 2x2 cronen optic (I use for range, but could also others that have a bit of distance) commando foregrip and 50 round mags
Will have a play, cheers.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
This game looks like piss on PS4 pro compared to Xbox One X.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Woooww the Fennec is a beast close range on BR.

Brrrrrrr down

The mag size deffo is a bit of an issue though.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Should see what it’s like on the original Xbox. The explosions look like giant pixelated Megadrive ones. Not even exaggerating.
Yeah I can imagine. Can’t wait to see this years offering in Cold War on next gen - should look pretty good!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I keep trying to find new guns I like for BR but the m13 just shreds for me. Now paired with the Fennec or mp5 for close range it might be the ultimate, because that's where I'd find it losing if you both spot each other at the same time.

Anyway, I'll give the Bruen and RAM7 a go and see.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Played core hq for the first time. Just awful. People don’t care where they stand so I’m running round a corner where there wouldn’t be anyone in hc not expecting some loon to be stood in the middle of the open space without a care in the world.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Is the Duchess a Bruen? Because that’s a beast and I can’t wait to finish levelling mine if so.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I really like realism mode, though I think it would be even better if they got rid of buy stations and load outs, and maybe even revives. It's not quite as intense as it could be.

RedMist99

Quite interested to see how I'm fairing in stats compared to you guys. I think I'm a solid yet unspectacular player.

Mine are :

Avg score: 3273
Kills: 1948
Deaths: 1919
K/D ratio: 1.02
Wins: 20
Top 10: 217

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Bruen is not as good as I hoped. Kept smashing through everyone’s last armour at mid range but not finishing them off before they could get behind cover. Could try a different approach and tap more while going for headshots but I think I’ll be going back to ARs.

Brinky

Quite interested to see how I'm fairing in stats compared to you guys. I think I'm a solid yet unspectacular player.

Mine are :

Avg score: 3273
Kills: 1948
Deaths: 1919
K/D ratio: 1.02
Wins: 20
Top 10: 217
Avg score: 3.671
Kills: 2,491
Deaths: 1.855
K/D ratio: 1.34
Wins: 54
Top 10: 361

Santos J

I play too much :nervous:

Annoying as feck that they've swapped quads for the realism one ffs, just keep the core BR modes.

Santos #22780 if anyone fancies some games at any point!

P-Nut

Annoying as feck that they've swapped quads for the realism one ffs, just keep the core BR modes.

3.94 k/d ratio? I hope I never play against you!

Think I'm on 1.11 and my highest ever was like 1.19 :lol:
Was about to say that's an insane KD ratio. Something a lot of top players are near.

Score per game is insane as well. Think I'm 3rd or 4th on my friends list with 4700~ per game and you pretty much double it.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Agree, the mag size makes it difficult to fight more than one player.
I'd love it if they gave it a 60 mag, although it could probably do with 100 it fires that quick.
Think 60 would be fair though. Would make it as usable as an mp5 but still not op.

P-Nut

I'd love it if they gave it a 60 mag, although it could probably do with 100 it fires that quick.
Think 60 would be fair though. Would make it as usable as an mp5 but still not op.
45 is usable, it's just the time it takes to reload. Even with slight of hand the delay is probably half a second too long.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
45 is usable, it's just the time it takes to reload. Even with slight of hand the delay is probably half a second too long.
I mostly play quads so I'm nervous about using it and encountering a 4 or even a 3 in a building.

P-Nut

I mostly play quads so I'm nervous about using it and encountering a 4 or even a 3 in a building.
I don't think there's a gun that is wiping 3 or 4 in a building solo anyways. Also, use amped to enable faster weapon swap and you can always switch out to your other gun if needing to finish off one of them.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I don't think there's a gun that is wiping 3 or 4 in a building solo anyways. Also, use amped to enable faster weapon swap and you can always switch out to your other gun if needing to finish off one of them.
Yeah I use amped. I might try it again because it's way more fun to use than an mp5, and the better range of the mp5 ain't all it's cracked up to be when you have it set up for close encounters.

Santos J

Was about to say that's an insane KD ratio. Something a lot of top players are near.

Score per game is insane as well. Think I'm 3rd or 4th on my friends list with 4700~ per game and you pretty much double it.
Aye I do play super aggresive tbf so lends itself to higher KD/SPM if you're decent and in trios/quads we usually split up to rack the kills up a bit more if going for a high kill game or something, a lot of it is just play style really. Just gotta grinding for the 4.0 now :lol:

Sanchez7

Wow, that is very good! Do you land superstore etc and just go for kills?