Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Conor

I have made the switch from og One to SX while playing WZ. The difference is fairly big. I’m playing at 4k60 and it was noticeable straight away. The draw distance was a big improvement, and the textures are nicer to look at.

The first game I played on it I equalled my highest ever amount of kills. Don’t know if it was coincidence or not.

You get used to it all though and it doesn’t wow or anything after that, because the graphics aren’t amazing on wz anyway, but playing at 120 will still be a big benefit.
Cheers, I could play at 4k 60hz either, but I think there is a big advantage to playing at 120, so I'd probably do that, or else just decouple my xbox from my tv and get a gaming monitor.

Apokalips

I'm jumping on now so if anyone fancies squadding up, send me an invite or message. My girlfriend is on with me too.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
@Wedge I logged off as I need to sleep, the guys are online so you can take my spot.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
You guys should have seen me carrying @Santos J 's water bottles yesterday. I completed my task gloriously. I don't think the squad would have won the game without him and RedLips spending 8k on reviving me. I died on purpose just to give them a confidence boost.

I think I'll be carrying @Redlips's water bottles soon enough as well.

Funny thing is we played a trios game with RL and his gf before Santos came online and I was actually decent. I think I got something like 10 kills in that game as well. Santos is just another beast though, you can't keep up with him, and I have a Mac-10 for mobility!

Santos J

You guys should have seen me carrying @Santos J 's water bottles yesterday. I completed my task gloriously. I don't think the squad would have won the game without him and RedLips spending 8k on reviving me. I died on purpose just to give them a confidence boost.

Funny thing is we played a trios game with RL and his gf before Santos came online and I was actually decent. I think I got something like 10 kills in that game as well. Santos is just another beast though, you can't keep up with him, and I have a Mac-10 for mobility!
Best 8k I've ever spent!

:lol: I think I have some inbuilt speed hack that I don't know about as everyone I usually play with says the same.

@Wedge My bad, saw your message midgame but was getting off after that one but then my internet died mid match anyway. Will be on later though if you're about.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Rebirth lobbies were mad yesterday, had a few games start with less than 20 players :lol:

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
If anyone ever fancies a game

PS4: Snowjoe
Activision: Snowjoe#7789806

advanced warning im not great :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
At least I got 1 decent game in there.

Seems every game with Santos in turns into a permenant most wanted on us it seems.
:lol: enjoyed it though. Makes a nice change of pace - quite literally trying to follow Santos at 100mph

Apokalips

I think I'll be carrying @Redlips's water bottles soon enough as well.

:lol::lol: never a better way to spend 8k!

Mate, in that trios you were putting people on their bum with that sniper non-stop while I just kept getting downed PLUS you've seen my pilot skills, although I did provide you all with a thrilling display in the heli as the most wanted!

I'm just glad that noone saw me spraying a set of rocks with bullets in the final circle after my stun hit it was so embarrassing. Santos is just poetry in motion though, I think we're all just the backup dancers!

I definitely look forward to getting some more games in with everyone. Me and the Mrs jumping on now with a mate for a few games if anyone wants to join. I've had a few drinks though so be warned!

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Is there some sort of redcafe regiment? Sounds like it would be a good idea, especially with the map (hopefully) coming soon.

@slev That post made me laugh mate. That must mean im the waterboy for waterboy. :lol:

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Is there some sort of redcafe regiment? Sounds like it would be a good idea, especially with the map (hopefully) coming soon.

@slev That post made me laugh mate. That must mean im the waterboy for waterboy. :lol:
I'll set one up tomorrow.

Green_Red

Made the switch to PC and saw for the first time ever in my life 144 FPS. Jesus Christ, I have been missing out. The frames, THE FRAMES. The Quality!

Got a personal best 15 kills in trios today, great game.
Does it make that big of a difference? I've been toying with idea of switching to PC for a while now.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
I'm usually on most evenings and definitely down to run some games with you good folk on the caf!

I'll probably go through the thread at some point and add some of you, but in the meanwhile add me Apokalips#21433 is my battle.net or my activision acct is Apokalips#1476342.

Also I am thinking of moving to keyboard and mouse at some point, does anyone have experience of converting and if so, any tips?
I've added you.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Still nobody on MP?

1850 wins and 999 losses, really wanted to get to 2k.