Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Back in the game and had two wins in two nights, so that’s nice. One tonight was one of those where everything just goes perfect. Clinical as.

Tell you what though, they’ve let themselves down with these events, all two of them. Night mode and jump boxes were alright, but absolutely shite unlockable stuff in both.

In fact most stuff you can buy is garbage and not very interesting at all, especially since CW. Maybe these new fancy blueprints will be slightly more interesting.

Went back to FFAR for a change. Might have to do the old AUG/FFAR loadout soon

Apokalips

I'm usually on most evenings and definitely down to run some games with you good folk on the caf!

I'll probably go through the thread at some point and add some of you, but in the meanwhile add me Apokalips#21433 is my battle.net or my activision acct is Apokalips#1476342.

Also I am thinking of moving to keyboard and mouse at some point, does anyone have experience of converting and if so, any tips?

Santos J

I'm usually on most evenings and definitely down to run some games with you good folk on the caf!

I'll probably go through the thread at some point and add some of you, but in the meanwhile add me Apokalips#21433 is my battle.net or my activision acct is Apokalips#1476342.

Also I am thinking of moving to keyboard and mouse at some point, does anyone have experience of converting and if so, any tips?
I switched around 2 years ago and the only real way is to just stick to it, it's fairly easy to pick up and even though you might think the opposite you'll probably get used to the mouse before you get used to the keyboard. Best way on Cod would to be just run private lobbies vs bots if you have the full game to get your movement down and just go from there. There's a few aim trainers on steam that are ok too but with private match bot lobbies they're not really needed.

Apokalips

I switched around 2 years ago and the only real way is to just stick to it, it's fairly easy to pick up and even though you might think the opposite you'll probably get used to the mouse before you get used to the keyboard. Best way on Cod would to be just run private lobbies vs bots if you have the full game to get your movement down and just go from there. There's a few aim trainers on steam that are ok too but with private match bot lobbies they're not really needed.
Cheers mate, I will probably have to figure out some good key binds too as I have seen a few different suggestions about. When browsing this thread in the past I recall seeing a couple of the videos you've posted of your gameplay and I was in awe! I would love to get that good some day.

Santos J

Cheers mate, I will probably have to figure out some good key binds too as I have seen a few different suggestions about. When browsing this thread in the past I recall seeing a couple of the videos you've posted of your gameplay and I was in awe! I would love to get that good some day.
Default are pretty good tbf, most mice have 2 buttons on the left side where you can bind something too, most common is crouch and prone for those but whatever you go for they're good to save your fingers from having to move from WASD as much. :lol: You'll get there once you get used to it! Will add you when I'm on tomorrow and we can run some some time.

Slevs

likes to play with penises

Perfect. My old squad have sold me so I need new mates. I'll add you tonight.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Have you tried using Symfuhny's keybinds? Makes the game way easier

Slevs

These are mine.

WASD as usual.

F for lethal, mouse button 4 for tactical. Mouse button 5 for pinging/tagging.
Left control for prone, C for crouch. Q for mounting. 3 for UAVs, 4 for plates.

Dunno if I missed anything.

Apokalips

Have you tried using Symfuhny's keybinds? Makes the game way easier
Nah will have a look at his set up, he's a beast!

Really? I'll add you again tonight.
Cool mate, will be on tomorrow at some point and accept! Cheers for sharing your set up too, I'll probably pick your brains about it some more when we run some games.

As an aside, does anyone know why they have not implemented a way for you to only play games with people that use headsets? It's so annoying when you try to play and no one is speaking. If there are people who don't want to/can't speak then let them play in no-headset lobbies!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
They broke me after getting into a 1v3 fight yet again whilst they were looting after we had 2 loadouts and kill streaks so I turned it off just as your invite came through.

I'll be on again tomorrow if you're around.
Might be in a quad tomorrow but if not I’ll ping an invite

Conor

Has anyone upgraded from an xbox one to a series x, only playing warzone? I don't really play anything else, I'm wondering if the upgrade is worth it, my TV can handle 1080p at 120hz, so I feel like it could be a better experience?

Slevs

Has anyone upgraded from an xbox one to a series x, only playing warzone? I don't really play anything else, I'm wondering if the upgrade is worth it, my TV can handle 1080p at 120hz, so I feel like it could be a better experience?
I can't say for Xbox but I made the switch from PS4 (sub-60 FPS 1080p) to PC (144FPS 1440p) and the difference is massive.

Apokalips

Currently playing duos with my girlfriend, if anyone fancies playing just invite me.

Conor

I can't say for Xbox but I made the switch from PS4 (sub-60 FPS 1080p) to PC (144FPS 1440p) and the difference is massive.
PC is a step too far for me I reckon, but I am considering a series x, I think it can do 1440p at close to 120fps with the right monitor.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I have made the switch from og One to SX while playing WZ. The difference is fairly big. I’m playing at 4k60 and it was noticeable straight away. The draw distance was a big improvement, and the textures are nicer to look at.

The first game I played on it I equalled my highest ever amount of kills. Don’t know if it was coincidence or not.

You get used to it all though and it doesn’t wow or anything after that, because the graphics aren’t amazing on wz anyway, but playing at 120 will still be a big benefit.