Camcorder footage of final few mins of Nou Camp in 1999

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Does any footage of the 2008 CL final like this exist?

Tap

Scored the equaliser and assisted for the winner. Thanks Teddy

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Perfect ending for the perfect season.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Someone needs to rerecord it with Bandicam logo on it to trick people into thinking Bandicam existed in 1999.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Is it nostalgia or was it just all more real back then. Amazing scenes.
It was less perfect, the graininess contrasts well against the unblemished, oversaturated football of today, the fact that there aren’t cameras everywhere lends some magic to the clip.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
It was less perfect, the graininess contrasts well against the unblemished, oversaturated football of today, the fact that there aren’t cameras everywhere lends some magic to the clip.
I have no doubt my young age played a part but being able to only watch these star players on the weekend or in some cases just major tournaments truly made them feel divine.

You didn't have 24/7 content and behind the scenes YouTube videos where you analyze every aspect of them. No social media scrutiny. No obsessive stat finding.

And I can't be a hypocrite. I love the all the stuff I mentioned above but man it was fun to watch sport that way

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Fully agree that watching football in HD/4K makes it look far more sterile and dull, as pleasant as it can be on the eyes. Really removes an element of the atmosphere.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
Back then there wasn't any question on whether the players would work their socks off.

I was lucky enough to see us play in Camp Nou that day. I remember the energy so clearly. Electric

Will Singh

After the shit season we’ve had that’s cheered me up seeing one of my greatest days from fan made footage which is normal nowadays but wasn’t back then!

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
Thanks for sharing, wonderful footage. It's so fresh to see this again from a new angle. 'Only one can do this ', so true.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
That video gives a bit more credit to Schmeichel, never realised he made a late sprint like that, definitely enough to make the Bayern defender not head away effectively
I thought the same thing

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Just came across this on Twitter and checked here as I hadn't seen it. Absolutely fantastic stuff.

Deserves a bump. Surely nobody saw it or this wouldn't have two pages instead of the regular and repetitive hundreds theorising on what various people at the club actually do as a job.