Can someone who has you on ignore read your pm's

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
I misrepresented a good poster yesterday by not wording my post comprehensively enough. He said if i do that again he would report me or put me on ignore. Since it felt edgy, i said his reply was fair enough, but he me might as put me on ignore since the things already felt edgy. But i regret that because he is a good poster and i have offered him an apology over a pm but i dont think he can see because thats the point of the ignore function.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I misrepresented a good poster yesterday by not wording my post comprehensively enough. He said if i do that again he would report me or put me on ignore. Since it felt edgy, i said his reply was fair enough, but he me might as put me on ignore since the things already felt edgy. But i regret that because he is a good poster and i have offered him an apology over a pm but i dont think he can see because thats the point of the ignore function.
Phew... It's not me

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Nah man, sorry. You're as good as finished

They wouldn't piss on you even if you're on fire

It's that bad
For some reason im.confident this scenario will actually happen.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Send me a PM in 10 mins time.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Would you like me to relay a message?