Carabao Cup 2021/22

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
We're not going to get through. You can tell by the way we've started. Arsenal want it more.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Not seen much of Liverpool lately, how’s VVD doing this season? Back to his best or not quiet there yet?
Looks like he's lost a bit of pace. Matip has arguably been better this season. Still very dominant in the air.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
VVD has pulled out some tackles over he past month. He’s definitely the best defender in the league in my opinion however I wonder what impact that injury had on him psychologically. Even so, he’s still an unbelievable defender.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
That's bad from Ramsdale. No deflection from what I can see.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
If that wasn’t a deflection then Ramsdale was awful.
Against his foot and I think he sees the ball coming very late because of the sliding defenders. But yeah a great keeper saves that.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Arsenal need to up their game here, seasons over for them if they don’t win.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
That goal was brilliant. The pass from Matip. :drool: The flick from Firmino. :drool: And of course Gioata Goata .:drool::drool: Have to give a special mention to Saka who looked particularly carefree in his attempt to get back. :lol:

We'll probably still lose as VvD worries me too much nowadays. Specially combined with Trent's defending. :nervous:

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Look solid enough defensively for once, but Gordon is offering nothing and neither is Henderson. Genuinely unsure what the idea is with Henderson this season, he’s not tracking back defensively and offers nothing in tight spaces in attack. Constant chasm down that side.