Casemiro | United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
No sane bookie would give you that odds. United were far away both Pool and City before the beginning of the season for anyone who follows football.
I’m not arguing with that but yes when we signed Varane Sancho n Ronnie after finishing 2nd we were kind of a dark horse in the race.

redcucumber

70m for a 30 year old who's already won it all at Real Madrid? What could go wrong!

Rolaholic

Not cheap at all for a 30 year old player, but that would be a very good player at least
Top of the line at our biggest position of need but can't see it happening for the life of me.

We're desperate and would likely gladly offer up near that sum and it would be hard for Real to turn that down after investing so heavily in their midfield already lately.

At the end of the day, just like with De Jong, it's hard to see the player thinking it'll be worthwhile for him or worth the extra millions he'd earn.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Don’t forget Kroos too. I’m sure his buddy will be able to tell him exactly what it means to be linked with United over the summer.
We were linked to Kroos during the Moyes season. We actually had the deal done for him but we sacked Moyes and van Gaal didn't sign him.

Similar situation with Thiago in 2013.

mu4c_20le

70m for a 30 year old who's already won it all at Real Madrid? What could go wrong!
This is the only reason why I think there's a chance. They'll be looking to shift him at some point anyways, if some club comes with a stupid offer they'll surely consider it. Of course, whether the player accepts is another story.

Nights

Perez cashing in now does seem a possibility given Casemiro’s age and having already signed his replacement.

Plus some extra money never goes astray when he tries for Ninja Turtle again next summer.

Laurencio

Perez cashing in now does seem a possibility given Casemiro’s age and having already signed his replacement.

Plus some extra money never goes astray when he tries for Ninja Turtle again next summer.
Mr Mbappe is the world's first combined player and sporting director. I doubt he'll leave PSG. If he's unhappy, he'll just give himself a raise.

3KDré

Don’t forget Kroos too. I’m sure his buddy will be able to tell him exactly what it means to be linked with United over the summer.
Kroos actually wanted to come but LVG didn't want him the goon. Wanted a washed Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin instead though:rolleyes:.

croadyman

Kroos actually wanted to come but LVG didn't want him the goon. Wanted a washed Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin instead though:rolleyes:.
God that one still hurts to this day, never forgave LVG for such a ridiculous decision

Laurencio

"So here's the deal. We realised we're shit. We're paying you £400K a week. We'll be signing de Jong on the same wage to play with you, and we're signing Joao Felix to play up top on the same wage." :lol:

Alemar

"So here's the deal. We realised we're shit. We're paying you £400K a week. We'll be signing de Jong on the same wage to play with you, and we're signing Joao Felix to play up top on the same wage." :lol:
Wouldn’t be the worst scenario, to be frank. With those three coming this transfer window, I could see United challenging for top 4

Giggsy13

I was initially skeptical, but Madrid have invested heavily in midfield and unlike us, they rebuild on the fly while they're on top. Why wouldn't they cash in to increase their reserve for a Mbappe run in the future.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I was initially skeptical, but Madrid have invested heavily in midfield and unlike us, they rebuild on the fly while they're on top. Why wouldn't they cash in to increase their reserve for a Mbappe run in the future.
They would. Everyone who said they’d never sell weren’t thinking it through. The question is should we spend 55m on a 30 year old who has won it all and would be taking a step down. That seems to have red flags all over it.

Giggsy13

They would. Everyone who said they’d never sell weren’t thinking it through. The question is should we spend 55m on a 30 year old who has won it all and would be taking a step down. That seems to have red flags all over it.
I'd rather we spend that on Caicedo tbh.

3KDré

Louis fecked up.
I always wonder how differently things would be had Thiago and Kroos joined as they were supposed to. Then I remember how poorly we have been run so they probably would have looked average.

Status
Not open for further replies.