Casemiro | United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alemar

Exactly but people would rather think whatever makes the club sound bad

Arnold leaked the club had £200m this window to the fans.
Yes. Buying all three, though, would be much less believable, but two of them is a possibility in any combination (from the monetary standpoint, other factors aside)

TsuWave

Casemiro
Rabiot
Caceido

these guys aren’t even the same type of player.

Casemiro is 30, and a good player, but a 5 year deal at the wages quoted is insane.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Casemiro
Rabiot
Caceido

these guys aren’t even the same type of player.

Casemiro is 30, and a good player, but a 5 year deal at the wages quoted is insane.
Don’t forget Frenkie too. 4 midfielders who are all very different. We’re free falling, scattergunning over anyone and everyone who’s about. It’s one of the worst windows we’ve had, like, ever

TheReligion

Abusive
Yes. Buying all three, though, would be much less believable, but two of them is a possibility in any combination (from the monetary standpoint, other factors aside)
The club has said they want 5 signings 2 of which are CMs

I think if De Jong indicates he’ll move we’ll be in for him too

TheReligion

Abusive
Don’t forget Frenkie too. 4 midfielders who are all very different. We’re free falling, scattergunning over anyone and everyone who’s about. It’s one of the worst windows we’ve had, like, ever
Just like Chelsea yet some here have been praising Boehly?

AdNani

I can't believe we're in with a chance of signing the best DM in the world and people are complaining after years of watching Mctominay and Fred.

Pronewbie

Peep
He's one of my go-to players in FIFA Ultimate Team early in the season. Good as an investment on playable fodder.

In all seriousness, we should get him if he doesn't have any injury concerns.

Chairman Steve

If we get Casemiro and FDJ, then the only possible and plausible reason is this ‘minority investor’ in United is further along than reported and this investor is pretty fecking charitable.

Getting one of them alone is ambitious. Getting both is beyond an oil state’s wet dream.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Nope.

De Jong money is still there
Let's see what happens. Having that much money available and waiting until two weeks before the window shuts to start using it makes us look even more badly run than we already do.

I bet we don't spend more than £100m net between now and the end of the window.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I'm waiting for the "Chelsea are also interested in Casemiro" tweets. "Casemiro prefers Chelsea because they are in the CL"

I give it 24 hours max

TheReligion

Abusive
Let's see what happens. Having that much money available and waiting until two weeks before the window shuts to start using it makes us look even more badly run than we already do.

I bet we don't spend more than £100m net between now and the end of the window.
Think you’ll be surprised

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
I'm waiting for the "Chelsea are also interested in Casemiro" tweets. "Casemiro prefers Chelsea because they are in the CL"

I give it 24 hours max
I think already some tweets linking casemiro with chelsea. :lol:

::sonny::

From de jong to rabiot to casemiro

And because rabiot doesn’t come because wants obscene money, you go to casemiro spending x10

Like the striker, from the Austrian target man to a little poacher (raul de tomas)

It seems crazy but it explains a 20th place in the league

Last edited:

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
They’ve all been and gone. We’ve spent a billion on shite. We had almost 200m worth of centre backs in the squad against Brentford and that doesn’t take into account the fee for Lindelof and Bailly who were left out and we looked like amateurs at the back.

Giving a 5 year contract to a 30 year old on around 400k a week is absolutely ludicrous.

Ronaldo 400k, Varane 300k and Casamiro 400k……meanwhile Madrid are winning CL’s and signing players like Camavinga and Tchouaneni whilst we’re buying their cast offs on ridiculous money.
What you’re omitting from your post is those two young players had no interest in coming here, so what relevance are they to us and our predicament?

Varun

Staff
Alternative is other damn midfielders in the world for that fee, wages and age. Didn't we learn after the Varane transfer? What the feck is wrong with this club?
Our club only knows the big names, ex ETH players and PL footballers

Teja

Wtf, who pissed Boehly off at our club? Maybe there's some dick measuring contest between the Glazers and Boehly going on in their American billionaire club.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
5 year contract, 400k a week for a 30 year old. How dumb is this club going to get ?

Status
Not open for further replies.