Casemiro | United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurencio

I can see it now, we'll waste the rest of the window chasing this instead of buying a realistic option and be left with nothing.
Don't worry, we'll sign Tielemans and Icardi on deadline day and be all like "world class players, top notch! How does it feel to join the biggest club in the world?"

Trex

It seem like we tend to like what is out of reach, its like a way of convincing ourselves we're still relevant.
ETH project should be about building a young squad in his image, I thought we'll have a Dortmund/Ajax like project of going after young prospect and developing them only we wouldn't need to sell, but we are as clueless as ever.

glasgow 21

There is a leaking team inside Old Trafford who are playing a sick game with the supporters. "Leak this name " that will keep them debating for a week not long till the window shuts.

CM

This sort of thing is just a colossal waste of time. He won't be interested in coming, if he was it would cost the club eye watering sums of money and even if he did end up signing we'd be waiting 2 or 3 years for the rest of the team to catch up in quality.

I appreciate that not every link made in the media will be true but we've got to be smart and every indication is that we're the exact opposite of that.

Acquire Me

A double pivot of de jong and casemiro is a tantalizing prospect indeed!

De jong casemiro
Eriksen(or bruno)
Shame there's no chance of it happens but a man can dream.
Its a dream I want so fecking bad. Not going to happen I am afraid.

Canagel

What the feck kind of bullshit is this? We're struggling to get Juve outcast Rabiot, so our Rabiot back-up plan is the current best DM in the game today? I mean, what? :lol:

Deal for Sesko broke down. Looks like we'll have to move for Benzema instead.
This club is crazy.

Gavinb33

This. It's just common sense for fecks sakes.
I was kind of sticking up for them a bit early in the window, but now they are just lurching from one ridiculous name to another they just need to find better players for us, I mean Brighton and Brentford played us off the park with midfielders they exist outside of these ridiculous targets they keep going for

Acquire Me

Casemiro an alternative? If we had the chance on him in the first place, why bother with Rabiot?

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Casemiro an alternative? If we had the chance on him in the first place, why bother with Rabiot?
I'm not sure we have a chance on anyone with the way our window is going.

sillwuka

Moving onto another player who doesn't want to come. Imagine :wenger:

For the love of God can we chase someone who would feel like they are upgrading.

Acquire Me

"That lad playing on Real Madrid who looks like a man child, what about him? He is somewhat good isn’t he?"

Gottabekiddingme

Not a chance Real would sell or he would want to come. Some journalists are really quite stupid
If United offer the 80 million euros they were willing to spend on FDJ, I think Florentino will sell. Question is if Casemiro will want to come

Castia

Let’s waste even more time…

As if he’s coming here.

Lee565

Absolute bonkers, let's say in some crazy world where he is OK to go from the ambitious and current la liga and champions league winners to a club with sod all ambition to be the best, what could possibly go wrong with buying a real madrid player that they are willing to let go, it worked out well the previous two times right....

avgp_1

We are just flinging ourselves at players. Absolutely no way he is coming in

NewYorkRed

I’m gonna keep saying this, I wouldn’t be shocked in the slightest if this one happens. We’re desperate hence will throw big $$$ and he would actually be an immense signing for us, though still not fix the biggest issue in our midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.