Castles: Mourinho given green light to spend in January

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
@Theonas and @dove - good posts, engaging debate with both making points I wouldn’t have considered. I wonder what the ambition of the Board of MU is these days? I mean really? No word from Woody? Is that a good sign? Remember Rooney’s complaints back in the day, about investment and ambition. I think he felt Fergusson was too passive with them. Is Jose here for the long haul? What has been promised? I don’t much trust this source saying there will be resources. But I hope so; hope they are briefing; but I also think this all applies to next season. Top four, a cup or two, swiftly followed by a brilliant well-prepped, eye-popping summer. Three smart additions, bringing what in fairness is already a decent squad core right to the boil? It might just be on the cards.

Utd7

If we spend my anticipation is Rose and Malcolm. And a pre agreement with Ozil to sign in the summer.

haram

Another centre back?!

Haven't they already got 50m Stones, 40m Otamendi, 42m Mangala, as well as Kompany still hanging around?

Another 50m centre back, on top of the twin 50m full backs?

That Pep is a genius.

A genius I tells you.
Tbf, Pep didn't sign Mangala and wanted him gone and Kompany is always injured.

TheSandman

I really dont think we will go all out as much as people are saying, will probably bring in around 1 player or 2 max. Also starting to doubt that £80m figure Duncans been throwing around recently.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I really dont think we will go all out as much as people are saying, will probably bring in around 1 player or 2 max. Also starting to doubt that £80m figure Duncans been throwing around recently.
Don't forget Castles is just a pro Jose mouthpiece. A route for getting big talk propaganda out.

When do we ever buy big in Jan!