Celtic Horizons

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Granted its not the best source, but clearly this group exist, and there is confirmation people are getting tickets to aways in our end through them

Which is absolutely scandalous for my money
It is scandalous but blame the Irish touts, not the club - they have made it clear that they dont endorse this outfit.

The sad thing is that this thread gives publicity to the touting websites and more people will probably use them as a result.

B Cantona

Desperate
It is scandalous but blame the Irish touts, not the club - they have made it clear that they dont endorse this outfit.

The sad thing is that this thread gives publicity to the touting websites and more people will probably use them as a result.
Perhaps. On the other hand, this is a rumour going round, and now the truth has been fleshed out a little for all to read

Still unedifying

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Perhaps. On the other hand, this is a rumour going round, and now the truth has been fleshed out a little for all to read

Still unedifying
True - will hopefully help to dispell the myth.

Personally I blame the Irish :angel:

swooosh

Tufty also says that the upper tier at Bolton away earlier this season was allocated to Celtic Horizons. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if that was the case TBF.

There's quite a few rumours knocking about that about a thousand tickets have been given to Celtic Horizons and while I'd take that with a pinch of salt, it's surprising how many people have been chubbed for Wigan even with a large allocation...

GCHQ

Glazer Crevice Headquarters
Sir Alex Ferguson, Ben Foster, Hayley McQueen.....
That's a quite sinister tone old boy. This site has all sorts of nonsense on it dragged from around the internet. Why should this rumour not be allowed to be discussed in full?
It's an entirely unfounded and serious allegation against the club. I think as much as possible should be done to make that clear to people reading this thread. Brad clearly disagrees.