CFR Cluj v Manchester United

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Passing % vs. Cluj (a special thanks to ghaliboy for reminding me how blind I am)

Rafael.....98%
Rio.........97
Evra.......96
Evans.....94
Persie.....94
Cleverley.93
Fletcher...93
Cheech....93
Anderson.88
Rooney....87
De Gea....71

Total Passes

Fletcher...130
Anderson.111
Cleverley.108
Rooney....95
Rafael......94
Cheech....93
Evra........85
Rio.........74
Evans......52
Persie.....47
De Gea....21

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/66...s-League-2012-2013-CFR-Cluj-Manchester-United

Forevergiggs

I am surprised to see Fletcher's numbers. I thought his passing percentage would be in the 80's somewhere.

So, much for my comment in another thread that his passing went a bit south after the initial few minutes. :wenger:

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Of course when we play 3 in central midfield we have people who complain about too many 'pointless' passes in the center of the pitch, but it would seem you can't make everyone happy.

On the face of it, anyway, those are some impressive team numbers.

madhed

Very boring football. I fell asleep for most of the second half, I've never fallen asleep before watching a United game even when I've had to wake up at ridiculously early hours still drunk from the night before.

At our best currently the football consists of the midfielders passing it around between each other, eventually realizing we won't create anything through the middle so it gets played out wide, we either cross it and lose possession or play it back to the middle and start over again. It's all we did in the supposedly good second half of the Tottenham game too, I never really felt like we'd score again despite all the possession.

https://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19200000/keep-calm-and-feck-off-keep-calm-19284859-500-625.jpg