CFR Cluj v Manchester United

Bloxy

Why does it always rain on me?
That's what I just thought.

I don't know what people are complaining about though.

We are in full control of the game, have shown some nice attacking moves and hopefully if we use this formation more often we can improve.

I for one am glad that we have changed from the way we played the last PL games to this.
We need another goal.

Forevergiggs

That's what I just thought.

I don't know what people are complaining about though.

We are in full control of the game, have shown some nice attacking moves and hopefully if we use this formation more often we can improve.

I for one am glad that we have changed from the way we played the last PL games to this.
The complain is about Cluj being shit and the game being a bore. Don't think many are complaining about our play.

thecliff

Would liked to see Kagawa instead of Wellbeck, becxause of his ability to hold control of the ball

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Cleverley
Anderson Kagawa
Rooney
RVP Welbeck

I'd like to see this tried out.. see if we can get more cutting edge into this system. I've actually enjoyed watching us tonight.. good ball retention.

Cina

It's a boring game to watch but I've no problem with how we're playing, basically.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
I've seen us play a lot worse in games like this. Some decent work in possession. Midfield options increasing, Fletch with a game behind him, Ando with 90 minutes away from home. No complaints bar the goal.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
We won't start winning European Cups again until we start playing with joy.

Siorac

The complain is about Cluj being shit and the game being a bore. Don't think many are complaining about our play.
My complaint is that we stopped playing after the second goal and we're just a bit shit now. We were fine before that.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
I've seen us play a lot worse in games like this. Some decent work in possession. Midfield options increasing, Fletch with a game behind him, Ando with 90 minutes away from home. No complaints bar the goal.
Which is still very annoying especially given our recent slow starts that SAF referenced pre match.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Kagawa must play at Newcastle, and fearing Carrick-Scholes being overrun in midfield. Really hope Fletcher plays to help keep the opposition in check.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
So worried about defending nobody committed to keeping the ball in attack

kps88

Ffs. All that short passing and possession means nothing if you let them go up and create a chance like that.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
My complaint is that we stopped playing after the second goal and we're just a bit shit now. We were fine before that.
Which is true enough. And it's been a mainstay of our play for years now too. It's always frustrating as shit.

Still, compared to the last few weeks, it's been a huge improvement.