Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

RedDevilQuebecois

Didn't know that. What happened?
Van Gaal was the manager at Bayern Munich when Kroos was still early in his senior career. Considering Van Gaal's very rigid views, he must have said to the ignorant people above him that Kroos is not the type of midfielder he wants in his team based on what HE saw.

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
Madrid's composure, maturity and mentality in these ties is absolutely insane.

Far better than any other team on the planet. Even if they are not easy on the eye, they are most likely to get results in these big European games.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I thought it was Moyes the turned down Kroos. Maybe I’m wrong.
I thought that too.
Van Gaal was the manager at Bayern Munich when Kroos was still early in his senior career. Considering Van Gaal's very rigid views, he must have said to the ignorant people above him that Kroos is not the type of midfielder he wants in his team based on what HE saw.
Thanks.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
They'll stay camped in their half and hit us later on the counter again, probably should switch off.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
I will never forgive Bayern for selling Sadio Mane and thus denying us all the chance to see a Kane Mane Sane front line

Madrid's composure, maturity and mentality in these ties is absolutely insane.

Far better than any other team on the planet. Even if they are not easy on the eye, they are most likely to get results in these big European games.
That mentality from the BBC, Ramos and Pepe days has transferred to Rudiger, Valverde, Tchouameni, Jude and Vini. Elite recruitment.

RedDevilQuebecois

He had a pretty convincing start until Tuchel decided to bench him most of the time, apparently for not being able to communicate with his partners in defense effectively.
Isn't this where the players find tricks between themselves to communicate despite a language barrier?

Redstain

Think Real are solid because between Jude, Kroos, Tchouameni and Valverde they all occupy the central midfield so have great positional awareness and discipline. Almost impossible to break them down through the middle, it's a fantastic defensive display.

KeanoMagicHat

So many people said Kroos's legs were gone about 7 years ago, yet still doing it if he's within the right system/trust and without Modric.

Shows that Ancelotti is the king of getting the maximum out of the talent he has.

MexicanCowboy

Supports
Barcelona
I'm not sure if I want Madrid to lose. This Bayern side seems so weak that I'm not confident they can beat PSG in the final. I would definitely rather Madrid get another Champions League than PSG get their first.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
So many people said Kroos's legs were gone about 7 years ago, yet still doing it if he's within the right system/trust and without Modric.

Shows that Ancelotti is the king of getting the maximum out of the talent he has.
but..but...but...he is playing a counter attacking system!!

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I'm not sure if I want Madrid to lose. This Bayern side seems so weak that I'm not confident they can beat PSG in the final. I would definitely rather Madrid get another Champions League than PSG get their first.
You're a... Barcelona fan???

Quick poll United fans: Liverpool or PSG?

GlasgowCeltic

They both look great as long as not paired with the other, can remember it was similar for Xavi and Iniesta in Xavi’s last season at Barca

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Bayern have Upamecano, Kim and de Ligt with one of de Ligt and Kim out of favour. We should really be in the hunt for one of them to come United.