g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Last I heard Bayern were reconsidering now that Kahn has gone? Plus the Bayern fans had a petition to keep him on. That said, this was before he started his public slagging match with Uli Hoeness
Kahn (and Brazzo) was gone long before Tuchel was sacked. If the club is reconsidering, then only because Ralf Rangnick is the only apparent alternative. But it seems likelier Rangnick will be the new head honcho than Tuchel staying.

Rojofiam

Madrid don’t have this weird superiority complex other big clubs have where they feel the need to dominate the ball. As long as they win, they’re happy, and i respect that. I sort of miss us being a counter attacking team.
They play these games the way Ole approached our games vs City during his United tenure. Just a bit more organization and better players.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Hypothetical. If Bayern won the CL, would that change the minds of those who don't currently rate him or want him at United?
He will move from the "Not good enough" category to "all time great" with 2 CL trophies in CAF.

Rojofiam

Kahn (and Brazzo) was gone long before Tuchel was sacked. If the club is reconsidering, then only because Ralf Rangnick is the only apparent alternative. But it seems likelier Rangnick will be the new head honcho than Tuchel staying.
Can you see Bayern showing an interest in ten Hag, if we sack him after the FA Cup final and you still don't have a manager by then?

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Can you see Bayern showing an interest in ten Hag, if we sack him after the FA Cup final and you still don't have a manager by then?
Should Rangnick not accept the job, I'll rule nothing out

...and so it goes

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
And just like that Madrid are winning. Easy to break through teams when you have pace like him

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
That was Neuer's fault. He could've easily come out and gotten to the ball before Vini.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Ah right thanks, so he’s as good as gone then?