g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Really don't care who goes through: Bayern or Real. Both are ok. Would like a PSF win over Dortmund.
Ye PSG in the final against either team tonight will be interesting. Think Dortmund will lose if they get to the final of both Bayern or Madrid.

Rojofiam

Winning the first CL for his hometown and the Qatar sportswashing project is literally the only reason Mbappé hasn't left PSG years ago, IMO.

If he does it, he'll be out the door the next day. If he doesn't, it's still 99% that he leaves, but I feel like it's more likely that he somehow stays if they don't win it.

DJ_21

I hadn't thought about that prospect until just now. I wonder if the PR team at United would celebrate Sancho as a CL winner.
I doubt it. Just makes ETH look like he made the wrong decision and that’s all we’ll ever see on social media. If Dortmund win it then it gives fans another reason to bash ETH

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They might do it but they've looked so poor to me throughout the entire tournament.

Scraped through the group stage, getting battered at St James' in the process and Barca were looking comfortable until they went down to 10. Everyone expects them to make the final but Dortmund have been more impressive up to this point.
Eh. I watched most of that group's games and PSG only scraped through because they PSG'd. Should have won the group comfortably. Other than St James Park they were the better team in every other game - both BvB games and Newcastle at home they should have won by 5 goals really. Home leg against Barcelona too, they should have won, essentially was yet another attempt at doing a PSG

I hope they lose but I expect they're gonna pump BvB like nobody's business

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Lets do it like we did it 24yr ago. Last game of Lothar Matthaus

bitcoin

The Allianz Arena looks absolutely spectacular.

if we build a new stadium, I hope we can take inspiration from the likes of this and other similar modern stadiums around Europe.

frostbite

I am with Real, but I like Kane and I want him to win something. Contradictory feelings like this do not allow me to thoroughly enjoy this game!

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Do you reckon Harry Kane ever looks up and sees Eric Dier and wonders how the feck they both ended up at Bayern Munich?

2 man midfield

Sort of want Real knocked out, sort of want Tuchel sacked so we snap him up

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
I see Real have adopted EtH's tactics in conceding as many shots as possible and having no midfield.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
How were arsenal the better team against Bayern?
They weren't. But in general during the season they were. They just looked lost against Bayern as if they didn't know how to deal with the pressure of a CL knockout round. That's what I meant.

DJ_21

Madrid being dominated. It would help if they had a ST. How have a club like them not been able to sign a replacement for Benzema

E-mal

Madrid are a disgrace, they have been dominated in all knockout games. I think they cant control games

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Madrid are a disgrace, they have been dominated in all knockout games. I think they cant control games
They never do but win in the end anyways. We'll do a blunder and they will score, so it goes.

2 man midfield

peridigm

Hypothetical. If Bayern won the CL, would that change the minds of those who don't currently rate him or want him at United?

DJ_21

Every time I’ve watched Bellingham in this competition he’s looked average. It’s easy tearing it up against teams like Cadiz but for that much money you spent on him you need him turning up in these type of games.

DJ_21

Hypothetical. If Bayern won the CL, would that change the minds of those who don't currently rate him or want him at United?
Not sure. This Madrid teams poor. Arsenal could and should have knocked them out with better finishing. If they destroyed PSG in the final it’s a different story

2 man midfield

That's how they won in 2022
Madrid don’t have this weird superiority complex other big clubs have where they feel the need to dominate the ball. As long as they win, they’re happy, and i respect that. I sort of miss us being a counter attacking team.