g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

tomaldinho1

At the moment we have surprisingly few injuries. Kobel was the only starter at the weekend.
Thanks. Think will be backing you now, at this point of the season surely that will be a big positive late on.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Surprised you prefer Real so strongly over us. I would much rather see Bayern win it over the twentieth Real win. PSG of course being the worst case scenario.
I simply don‘t want to see another Bundesliga club win it. So feck you guys! :lol:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
For me its very simple: I know few Real fans, I know many BVB fans. Might be the same for him.
Somewhat. I don‘t root for other Bundesliga clubs to win in Europe. And my neighbour and friend is actually a Real fan from Madrid so tomorrow will be „interesting“…

NoPace

He's a bit slow footed and clumsy on the ball. Really good defender but nothing special and not someone who particularly improves a top side. Last season Inter lost him to injury, replaced him with Darmian and barely noticed the difference. Surprised he struggles to get into the PSG lineup...no, not really. Maybe with a different manager, but he's just worse than Marquinhos and Lucas and not good enough on the ball for Luis Enrique
Yeah, terrible fit between manager and player. Atletico woulda been a good move for him.

Todd

feck your superstars, it's for whoever wins the games needed to get there.
Okay, but even by that logic, Dortmund's progress to this point largely comes down to the luck of the draw, which is another thing that has made this competition underwhelming lately. It sucks that the two best teams in the world had to face each other in the quarter-finals while two bang-average teams like Dortmund and Atletico squared off.

Adz_99

Depressing to think how many years it's been since we had a European night like this.

Lyricist

what is that tifo? Are the PSG fans burning the Dortmund crest or are they holding up half of Dortmund's crest as a friendly gesture?

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
Reckon Dortmund have a very decent chance to go through today.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Oh this is bad. This will be 3-0 after 30 minutes

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
I refuse to believe that Dortmund don’t have a better option than Emre Can.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Dembele's crossing is abit pants but he's made himself alot of space out there.

tomaldinho1

Mbappe doesn't half make that side easy to attack, is he worth the trade off in goals? Needs to have an impact this game surely.