Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

Nico87

All the Manchester United fans must root for Arsenal and Manchester City tonight.
There's still a small chance to finish 5th in the league and play in the UEFA Champions League next season
I really don’t fancy our chances of finishing 5th so I want them to both to get hammered. I hate City for obvious reasons and I currently hate Arsenal just as much due to their trifecta of Uber cnuts Piers Morgan, Arteta and the Arse-fam TV boys.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
All the Manchester United fans must root for Arsenal and Manchester City tonight.
There's still a small chance to finish 5th in the league and play in the UEFA Champions League next season
No. Even if we were 5th I’d still say no

besides I think it’s bullshit that any league is getting a 5th team into the competition. It’s already uninteresting these days until the latter stages

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Wouldn't be suprised to see Bayern Munchen win today. We are talking about a big, big club that knows what Champions League is about. Lets hope Harry Kane silences Emirates.

In the other game, Anchelotti need to do us all a favor and win today.
Bayern will be taken apart. There are lightyears between these two teams.

tomaldinho1

Madrid at Bernabeu on 9 days rest, with no Walker? Yeah, Guardiola's going for "survival" tonight. Not surprised honestly
Are you guys still good? Haven’t watched you in the league but in the CL it’s looked pretty ropey?

erikcred

Wouldn't be suprised to see Bayern Munchen win today. We are talking about a big, big club that knows what Champions League is about. Lets hope Harry Kane silences Emirates.
If they don't concede in the first 10 minutes, then Bayern may have a chance. If they lose today, the tie's over. Arsenal could easily go to Munich and play out a 0-0 like they did at City.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Cant remember the last time i was so pessimistic for a game.

VARsenal

Supports
Arsenal
I'm really not sure where people are getting this notion that Bayern are going to be some walk over for Arsenal. Bayern have loads of quality especially in attack, on top of that they've got so much more experience at this level and Arsenal looked very nervous for a lot of the tie against Porto. I would take league form with a pinch of salt here, it's going to be a very close game and would give Bayern the edge over the two legs due to experience, this game will likely be a draw.

Andy_Cole

Surprised it’s Arsenal in TNT Ultimate. Shows the fan numbers in this country, Arsenal vs City.

RedRocket9908

2 of the best teams in Europe on current form weren't in the competition this season. Bayer and Liverpool. So that's a big boast to them. Thank feck the scousers didn't make the CL this season because under Klopp they would be contenders.
I can never understand why people on here like to overrate City so much, they havent even beaten any of the other 4 of the top 5 home or away this season and didnt even beat a struggling Chelsea home or away yet we are supposed to believe they are the best team in Europe.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Just saw Vinicius nod, I am 100% confident now.

Mike Smalling

Let’s see what Haaland can do in an important game with KDB feeding him tap-ins.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
The stadium looks good indoors I must say.