Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

Dudu

I'm sorry, Gvardiol??

Wtf. Two screamers from City. Ugh.

Madrid look tired.

sirAlexsglasses

It’s laughable, how many clubs have been punished for far less , and yet 115 charges…….

RedDevilQuebecois

Seriously though, that was lazy defending by Kroos.

To use an ice hockey comparison, what Kroos did was the equivalent of doing the "flamingo" like a pussy.

always_hoping

So who is left in this competition to stop Man City from retaining the Champions league?

tomaldinho1

Jesus was class there to be fair. Gods Europe is there for the taking right now and we're so pants we're not even in the EL

manutddjw

We need City and Arsenal to win to keep our 5th place hopes alive and I still can't bring myself to be happy that City scored.

Banana Republic

City on track for back to back Champions League titles.
They have total control of this tie.
RM will have to pull off a world class performance at the Emptihad to beat them.

Raven

Well feck man city anyway, only had it on from the start of the second half, now I've switched to Arsenal where they've just gone level. I should give up watching football :lol:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Deserved for City, much better in the second half. They were too deep in the back

Sanchez7

Tuchel showing why he is a shite coach. Why sub off Sane when is clearly the most dangerous outlet and to compound it further replaces Gnabry with a defensive player.