Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

ekestubbe

I despise Man City, but I really don't wanna watch this shit Real is offering in the semi and final.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Do Madrid have less players on the field? Jeez. Hard to watch City ball hog so much. They are so well drilled it’s crazy, but so incredibly boring to watch.

It’s also been repeated many times, and a bit of a cliche to say it again, but these City players do not look natural. Aside from the unbelievable roboticness of their play, they seem to have limitless energy. So much so it feels suspicious. Just like Pep’s Barcelona did. And Pep’s Bayern. Feels like there’s a hidden pattern there, if only someone could spot it…….. Ramon Segura on speed dial.

I’ll never believe they aren’t doping.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
There is a middle way from being boring and not having control.
As a neutral it’s really boring to watch City.
It will be because it isn’t our team and when it’s not your team you like to watch end to end games. But my point is if it was us playing like that you’d be happy right? As your own team you want to be dominant and not concede many chances while creating dozens.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
They just play five yard passes and it's constantly unstoppable. Mental and makes zero sense, just fecking track a runner.