Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
I wouldn't have bet on them but they got through. Man, Real are just something else in the CL.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Madrid have done Liverpool and City twice apiece when they were the amongst the strongest teams in Europe, definitely have them to thank for limiting the amount of CL’s our rivals have had
No team scarier than late round Madrid in the CL. And this is without a genuine recognised world class striker

always_hoping

A pity it's a Poch managed side that's playing City at the weekend as with a better manager Chelsea could have beaten City off the back of that defeat tonight

Zoo

Never before has there been a team that you just know can get over the line against all of the odds. Real Madrid just have a special relationship with the CL.

Guardiola with Barca and City, and even Bayern down the years, have looked like better and more complete teams, but Madrid just have a belief in the CL that no other team does.
Get what you mean but Real were especially dire tonight and De Bruyne missed a sitter to win it. Tonight was just a fluke

RoyH1

Football, bloody hell. I know Madrid are the ultimate grinders in the CL but this was something else. Thank god those bastard don’t get another treble now.

That said, I want to have some of what the City players take next time I have an anniversary with the mrs. Those guys keep on going and going and hardly break a sweat doing it

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I'll root for PSG.

New name on the trophy would be fun

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Get what you mean but Real were especially dire tonight and De Bruyne missed a sitter to win it. Tonight was just a fluke
Not fluke — they basically do this every year. There’s something about them in this tournament.

RedRocket9908

City and Arsenal out, West Ham and Liverpool as good as out, Spain has only Madrid left in the tournament. Does that mean Germany has the additional CL slot secured?
It should do yeah, Liverpool are more than capable of turning that scoreline around but even if they do I would still have Leverkusen as favorites to win the Europa which would give Germany a 5th spot anyway.