g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

Red00012

Not signing Sabitzar for 15 million and then paying 8 million to loan Amrabat

Sums ETH time up at United, clueless. It was clear there was potential during his short period, he hadn't even settled and he'd scored three good goals and looked like he could be a good squad player.

15 million of a top squad player in the current market is basically a steal these days. Total madness on our part not signing him.
Hindsight is a great thing .

saivet

Not sure what Sancho was attempting there. Pass it or attempt the cross.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I hate that. I think it’s a foul.

But to go down screaming? feck off man.

G3079

Supports
Nobody in particular
Why take out Adeyemi for Reus? That sub seems too early. They lost considerable pace with that sub
I had the same thought. Adeyemi had a pretty decent game so far, so it's not like he was someone who should have been taken off for underperforming, and Reus isn't that fit or fast anymore that I'd trust him to power through full throttle in ~35mins of the match remaining. Unless Adeyemi has hurt himself or was completely spent I'd have left him on for at least another 10mins.

Charlie Foley

Sums ETH time up at United, clueless. It was clear there was potential during his short period, he hadn't even settled and he'd scored three good goals and looked like he could be a good squad player.

15 million of a top squad player in the current market is basically a steal these days. Total madness on our part not signing him.
I was very disappointed with that last summer. Not a transformative player but very competent, not scared of the ball coming to him, worked hard. Perfect squad player as you say

chris123

How are these refs so much damn better than the Prem refs? That's an insane call on the spot.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Free kick, but still dangerous. Dortmund absolutely battered the last few minutes

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

Let him go and sold Fred, and gave the proceeds to Fiorentina for Amrabat who hasn’t played. Top business.

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
The moment he put on Reus, I said it would be Dortmund´s downfall. One of the worst sub in CL history. He was an utter shocking disaster in the five minutes of the first game. Now they have lost control of the right side completely, cause Reus is shockingly lazy. No wonder he is a serial loser. Poor mentality. Luckily he got injured before the 2014 World Cup.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Needing 2 goals in a CL semi and you don't even think about your 100M striker on the bench :houllier:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
The moment he put on Reus, I said it would be Dortmund´s downfall. One of the worst sub in CL history. He was an utter shocking disaster in the five minutes of the first game. Now they have lost control of the right side completely, cause Reus is shockingly lazy. No wonder he is a serial loser. Poor mentality. Luckily he got injured before the 2014 World Cup.
You’re not a fan then?