g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

Theonas

Scout
Not signing Sabitzar for 15 million and then paying 8 million to loan Amrabat

Sums ETH time up at United, clueless. It was clear there was potential during his short period, he hadn't even settled and he'd scored three good goals and looked like he could be a good squad player.

15 million of a top squad player in the current market is basically a steal these days. Total madness on our part not signing him.
I think he, along with many others were used as an example by my many on here as well as so called pundits for why we are failing. He would be part of another failing team here this year and people would add his name to the players that are "just not good enough" or "not United quality".

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
It continues to be hilarious that a guy with Sule's body could play professionally at this level
May I introduce you to dean windass? Not quite the same level, but look at his goal in the playoff finals!

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Watching this game on an Afrikaans stream (a language I don't understand a word of) is infinitely better than having to listen to Ray Hudson

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
Final post for the day so here we go:

At this rate I barely care if we go through, if PSG dont I'm already pleased!

You'll be surprised. I'm reliably informed by pop ups that there are plenty of single milfs in my area wanting to feck.

Try Grindr

Well I know my moms friends don't like me so that covers her age, I know my boys don't as well :P

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
How Dortmund need a fast outlet at this point

Is Donyel Malen fit

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Reus for Adeyemi still doesn‘t make any sense

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
The ref flashed a yellow during the Hakimi Scholerbeck shove

Who was it for

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Looks the kind of guy that would run on all fours through forests
there’s a meeting of like-minded gentlemen every thursday at 8pm at the dog and duck. wear white trainers. use the door round the back. password to get in is ‘brexit’.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Just feck off PSG. You lot of sorry ass players are a disgrace. Celebrate your shitty league title that your fans don't even care about. Wankers.