Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

Theonas

Scout
Nah, he was actually decent and had legs - which he's showing here tonight. That's a basic thing we're missing in midfield. We're not winning the league with him, but we're not getting absolutely ran through with him.
Point is there are many players you can say that about but they're constantly used in the knee jerk reactions to overhaul the whole squad. I wanted us to keep Sabitzer for the exact same reasons you gave, I am just commenting on the state of analysis and knee jerk reactions on here and in the media.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
On a more serious note: Vitinha is a great player

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
If Dembele goes for the rebound instead of the ref he might've gotten it actually.

lex talionis

A pk could have been called. Not a pen for me, but if it was called it wouldn't have been overturned.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Vitinha has a Portuguese passport, so while he must have been legally obligated to play for Wolves at one point, I have no memory of it at all.

Has looked very tidy for PSG in every game of theirs I've seen in the knockouts.

lex talionis

I haven't seen any news coverage of it yet, but my moles advised me there were riots in Paris before the game. And with this result, probably after the game as well.

RedDevilQuebecois

Considering the recent European history of those 2 clubs (with plenty of choking), I would have nicknamed this semifinal as the Choke Bowl.

PSG really have to be considered as the biggest European chokers after this.