Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

Skills

Snitch
Madrid culturally are a different gravy.

They lost their best player last summer, didn't even bother trying to replace him. Went and brought a midfielder and just told Ancelotti to get on with it, and now they're in another CL final.

United fans would spend the season moaning about how badly the club let down the manager and how expectations should be lowered because of X reasons.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I mean, the match should probably be over regardless, but that's poor from the officials to blow the whistle there, let it go as they're instructed. Weird.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It wasn't a goal, because the ref clearly whistled a second before the shot and the defenders had stopped. But yeeeeesh, that was a ridiculous feck up by the ref

Statue of Limitations

Ref really shouldn't have blown his whistle there, crazy mistake in such a huge game, the attack was still going.
Would be raging if I was a Bayern fan, but feck Harry Kane, so there's that.

Alpha 1

Real have some voodoo on the champions league.. Never seen a team have so much fortune in this competition.

leoric

Looked offside to me but don't flag for that and leave it to VAR.

KeanoMagicHat

The difference between Real and us: they loaned Joselu, we loaned Weghorst.
To be fair I would fancy Weghorst to score a few off the bench in similar circumstances with Real Madrid on the attack and getting onto the end of things. Scored 2 in a World Cup quarter-final against Argentina.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
It wasn't a goal, because the ref clearly whistled a second before the shot and the defenders had stopped. But yeeeeesh, that was a ridiculous feck up by the ref
This. Whistle shouldn't have gone early, but the players clearly stopped playing the moment it did.