Champions League 2022/23 - Matchday 3 - 4/5 October

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I'm watching the Liverpool game on BT sport's 2 on my sky Q box but the footage doesn't appear to be HD. None of BT channels are actually. Is this happening for everyone or have BT moved their HD channels on sky?

the_cliff

Everyones been complaining about Sane but even in the first half at least he was a threat.

Raphinha has been anonymous so far.

fps

Barca looking a bit old when faced with a raised tempo. Tale of the past five seasons happening again even with some new personnel.

fps

Everyones been complaining about Sane but even in the first half at least he was a threat.

Raphinha has been anonymous so far.
No he hasn’t been anonymous. He’s been on the ball a lot and in some very good positions to shoot. The problem he has is he’s kinda Depay level, not the level above that.

Josh 76

The only way Liverpool will score is from a set piece and Ajax are giving them away like hot cakes!

avgp_1

Barca have tired, Musiala getting all the space to do his stuff now

cyberman

BT keeps talking about Ajax ability to play it out while they lose the ball when playing it out time and time again

wr8_utd

:'(
It's surreal that Barca haven't scored. That's the 5th great chance they've had.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Ajax with less possession :eek:

It is said that if Ajax ever finish a game with less possession the ghost of Johan Cruijff will decent from the heavens to burn down the ArenA.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Somebody kill me now. I can't take 15 years of Pedri playing for that mob :( :( :(

Thankfully they can't seem to score tonight, the anfield witch must be working double time

theatreofdreams777

Leipzig was the disappointment of the GW1. Marseille (or Porto you may say) has been the disappointment this week so far. Payet looked absolutely useless. Nothing he did came off. And subbed off now.

Lyng

Barca look much better with De Jong but taking of Raphina is silly. Xavi clearly isn't Pep

NewYorkRed

No he hasn’t been anonymous. He’s been on the ball a lot and in some very good positions to shoot. The problem he has is he’s kinda Depay level, not the level above that.
Bro what? Sane is Depay level? May I interest you in a new set of eyes?